Ranking
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
I still don't really get what's the meaning of "Farming" (one of the achievements)
Can someone explain?

You DON`T want this.
Farming is to let someone \ make an alt account and let you win OVER N OVER to belt up, or if you have a booster, get TC.

If you get caught doing it, gratz, you just failed.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by itachi88 View Post
You DON`T want this.
Farming is to let someone \ make an alt account and let you win OVER N OVER to belt up, or if you have a booster, get TC.

If you get caught doing it, gratz, you just failed.

Oh, but that's an achievement, don't we suppose to get it? (The ones greyed out are the one you should get..)
And well I ever get a 17 streak, does the moderators or someone might be suspicious I'm farming? (Which I'm not)
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
Oh, but that's an achievement, don't we suppose to get it? (The ones greyed out are the one you should get..)
And well I ever get a 17 streak, does the moderators or someone might be suspicious I'm farming? (Which I'm not)

Typically not. I'll try and find a pic of PID's 300~ win streak. Only exception would be if you're playing on a certain mod or 2.
I don't think there should be any way to cheat. It's just a game! (a very good and addicting game). But anyway i think cheating should be fixed up. Another thing are these wannabe moderators that just hang around screenshoting everything and then scam your stuff. Is that right?
Well u cant know if someone is going to spec so this one is a hard one to get a solution ... only hapened to me like 1 or 2 times
Oh hai der ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)