Toribash
Original Post
Nabi's Christmas Main Event.
Christmas time will be here in just over 1 month so i have setup 2 special matches to celebrate it with Toribash.

Top 6 Players will be announced on the 16th of December

the Main Event will consist of
1vs1 x1 Judo : January 6th at 0200GMT
Isha
Xero_Kazuma
ronalds
Patrick_Unrated
Psy-T

2vs2 x1 Wushu- Judo REMOVED

Rules:
:Both events will be 1 hr long in an every man for himself fight for the most points.
:There will be spectating allowed, but anyone who is being offensive or complaining will be removed.
:There is to be no swearing at other players or racism at all.
:If the competitor is unable to attend at the Event he/she is in they may find a replacement player of there choice.
:If you donate and do not really have the amount or cannot pay you will be removed from this tournament permanently.

Prize:
1vs1: LARGE AMOUNT OF TC 175k & ELF SET!!!!

"Lets Get It On"
K.Tiger
NabiTourney Host

The 6 Donators
Isha PAID
Xero_Kazuma AWAITING FULL PAYMENT
ronalds PAID
1,000,000 PAID
Patrick_Unrated PAID
Psy-T PAID
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Jan 4, 2008 at 04:31 AM.
Hey Kai, could you post this on the first post so every one knows. I have a feeling that if we get into a new page, people won't read this.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
i still think there is no point in posting anything yet.
tbh i think most of the rich people who are intrested have not posted yet, because they wanna bide their time
PARANDROID
Or they just don't know or don't care.

Either way, the bidding process is partly psychological, the goal is to make it appear hopeless for other people.

You may be right though. We'll find out soon enough, and it's not like bidding would have a negative effect.
well, logic says, there is little point in biding way b4 the event unless you actually want to spend more moneys....