Toribash
Original Post
Nabi Toribash Logo Design Competition
Event: Logo Design Competition

PRIZE: 50,000 Credits

Competition Deadline: February 10, 2008

What we want is a logo or design based on Toribash. An improvement, if you will, on the current logo, the white circle with a stylized Fighter and blood splatter.

The Entries will be judged by TheWolf, *Shogan, Hampa, *Nabi Hosts
and perhaps a public vote to decide between finalists.

Entry Format: 500 X 500 pixels, entrants are allowed 3 ENTRIES, HOWEVER, BEFORE THE COMPETITION DEADLINE HAS COME, YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR 3 ENTRIES.
Preferred file type: PNG
This is totally free form and you are free to do whatever you wish with the 500 X 500 pixels you are given.

As you can tell, there are little to no guidelines on the design. The most polished, "best-looking", most appropriate design will win.

A tip: Transparency behind a design will help in some cases.

*Judges have not agreed as of yet but will soon be contacted.

Note: GIF IMAGES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
There is NO guarantee that the winner's entry will be used by NABI

Last edited by TheWolf; Jan 12, 2008 at 06:18 AM.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Competition Entry + A short ramble no doubt.
Well, this is my first post in the toribash forum's.. well ever so let's document this down in history first.

*Documents Anjo's first Toribash forum post in his big book of history*

..Ok now that's taken care of, down to buisness. First of all I like all the submissions so far I think they are all fantastic and alot of effort has been put in by most, from what i can tell anyway.

So i found this Competition thread to be some what of a shock to me anyway. Because in my professional opinion the current logo itself is,well for lack of a better word "perfect". And i believe, that, changing the logo and metaphorical impression an allready established and proven logo dictates is not allways the most best choice. Very few companies change the key logo design used in thier company logo's. Not that I think i will be damning to Nabi if they do decide to use a new logo. But most people would reccomend sticking to what work's.

So i decided to try and just make the current logo more, uhh exciting... or to just present it in a "moderately", a term i use very lightly, differen't way. I do not have very much time to do anythng besides work as it is, so forgive me for rushing these two. (yes there's three images in this post, but the first one i would only submit one version of depending on feedback.)

So all that said and done, Please don't bitch at me for using the existing logo and overall design, because as i said above, i strongly believe the current one is perfect.

OK i'm done for now.

<----><---->

Ok, so the background's in the thumbnail's are black. Because, and i guess, they have a transparent background as requested (well no layer atall just an alpha).

Software:
Softimage XSI 6.5
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Next Limit RealFlow 4.0
Pixalogic Zbrush 3
Maya 2008 (just for one shader)
Last edited by Anjo; Feb 10, 2008 at 06:05 AM. Reason: My one spelling mistake needed correcting
Wow, I like 'em Anjo, good job

+rep already
Last edited by Lightningkid; Feb 10, 2008 at 05:49 AM.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Speedy
Lol, well thank you very much Lightningkid, I was'nt expecting a reply before i could even load the page back up
That's nice Anjo I really think you will win. I love it.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
There is NO guarantee that the winner's entry will be used by NABI

It will probably stay.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
LOL anjo those are SO AWSOME =)

Drikhir: like ur allso =)

i allso like most of works... nice =) those are really art =)
Last edited by JumalanKasi; Feb 11, 2008 at 12:54 PM.
I am srry, but I don't really like anjo's. It's the same logo with more blood for the most part. We are looking for a whole new logo, not the same one revised.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am srry, but I don't really like anjo's. It's the same logo with more blood for the most part. We are looking for a whole new logo, not the same one revised.

yeah but its really nice 3d =)