Toribash
This one is simple, but I suck at world builder. Make like very small (0.01 all axis) heavy ass grid of rain that falls on tori and uke. I want them arranged in a cube honeycomb. Just place them to make a cube about 200 CM all axis. Make sure it doesn't go through the floor; that pisses me off (OCD sorta). Oh, and no instagib.

EDIT:
Got bored and gave it a try. It's uneven, and I can't get them perfect. Anyone wanna fix it for me?
Attached Files
deadraid.tbm (2.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Nuyashaki; Apr 25, 2008 at 07:54 PM.
Originally Posted by Nuyashaki View Post
This one is simple, but I suck at world builder. Make like very small (0.01 all axis) heavy ass grid of rain that falls on tori and uke. I want them arranged in a cube honeycomb. Just place them to make a cube about 200 CM all axis. Make sure it doesn't go through the floor; that pisses me off (OCD sorta). Oh, and no instagib.

EDIT:
Got bored and gave it a try. It's uneven, and I can't get them perfect. Anyone wanna fix it for me?

I will see if i can fix 4 ya

Originally Posted by IkillPIVOT View Post
what about babies? that would be funny

and what about babies? u want tori and uke to be babies? or do u want a baby to fall on top of them or what ?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
hmm that just may be crazy enough to work!
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
hmm that just may be crazy enough to work!

i over estimated myself its very hard to make, and even harder to complete. i fail at it v.v
It'll be eaiser when 3.3 comes out. Let's just make plans. Don't get too happy though. May not work like we think, and of course theres always those gay ass limits toribash has in mods.