Toribash
Name how in real life like in-game: Jake, DooomByte
Belt: Black Belt
Active in-game: 4 hours or more...
Active in forums: 4 hours or more...
Why do you want to join? I want to make this clan grow.
With what you can help? I can always donate some TC.
What is your best mod? Judo
Do you make art/replays? I make art and sometimes replays.
What is your name in real life? Darren ferguson
What is your name in-game? xTheMistx people call me Mist
How many time do you spend in-game? everyday like 4 hours
how many time do you spend in-forums? everyday like 4 hours
What is your belt? ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 2nd dan
What is you best mod? ( Just one no more ) i know only one but hey, aikido big dojo , Sparring mods
Tell us about your knows in-game im very understanding of they way all joints move and the physics of toribash
Tell us about your knows in forums , i very understanding of all rules and know how to market
Why do you wanna join? i wanna join cause i like darkstate and also the name is epic
and i feel i can bring alot to this clan i can get it more noticed bcuz of my amount of activeness and also i can make sets and can make like a clan pic if wanted ;)
Why do we have to accept you? because u love me and also because im a very very nice member and will never do u wrong
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc)
Show us your examples of your skills: well Darkstate has seen it himself
WHat is you GMT? AEST
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material? Because darkstate said i seem good and i feel i can bring alot to the clan
How many time do you spen on IRC ? not much but if u want me to everytime im on forums ill go into irc
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays have ok ?
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations"
with getting it noticed more making it more active
What is the most important comand on IRC?
What is the most important comand in-game? /op xTheMistx
Attached Files
FUCK OWNED.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
REAL NICE AIKIDO MATCH.rpl (65.7 KB, 3 views)
PARKOUR FLIP!.rpl (242.1 KB, 2 views)
Me vs EJM 2.rpl (959.1 KB, 3 views)
Assasin tower battle1.rpl (238.4 KB, 2 views)
♥ mushu♥
What is your name in real life?
Nikolaus
What is your name in-game?
HackXIt (Duuunal)
How many time do you spend in-game?
About ten hours when i only play toribash
how many time do you spend in-forums?
The same time because I do something in forum while in queue
What is your belt? ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY])
My Belt: Blue Belt ; Belt of my old/alternative Accout (Duuunal): 3rd Dan
What is you best mod? ( Just one no more )
Aikido (BigDojo or normal)
Tell us about your knows in-game:
I Actually don't really know how to answer this.. but i would say that:
I know much about Betting servers and how to keep them alive and I know very much commands (i think at least)Don't know what else i could say here.
Tell us about your knows in forums:
I respect Rules, I don't spam, I am not an Asshole (very rarely i am one)
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
Just a thing that I want to say: "I'm not one of those who leaves the clan after 1 week"
Why? Thats because why:
I'm not searchin for clan because of trolling people and begging for tc (I know by my own how to get them)
I'm searchin for a clan because I really want to meet people and share with them my Life in Toribash. I really like to share you my replays and then discuss about what is so bad about my replays I really love to talk idiotic things and chat around the day.
Thats because I want to join YOU'RE Clan.
The only Reason why I wouldn't want to join would be:
I would get 2m Tc for not joining no just kidding
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words)
Hmm...
I'm a nice guy who loves to play toribash and talk with the people here... ingame as well in forums... I like to chat and discuss abouth stupid things aswell about serious things.
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc)
I can't say much about that but actually I really try hard to improve my Head Making Skills. It's not so easy as it looks like on the beginning. You have to look out very much things and of course you must fulfill the requirements of you're request maker.
Besides that I'm going in a Technical School and I'm learning there how to programming, webdesign and HTML... Don't know if that would help you but its some sort of special skill
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...85#post4466085
WHat is you GMT?
+2 (Summertime), +1 (Wintertime)
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material?
Psy material? Am i gettin raped or what? just kidding
Serious: Because I think i would be very Helpfull at hosting Betting Servers because of my long online rate.
How many time do you spen on IRC ?
When its needed... Like when there are much people there which i can talk with...
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode )
Look Attachments...
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations"
Hmm... Actually beeing a nice guy who would help people that aren't so good ingame (like a semi pro teacher )
And if my Art gets better I would make some Textures for those who need.
What is the most important comand on IRC?

What is the most important comand in-game?
/mute

Usercard:

Duunal is my Alternative account and will be my bank in future (if I ever will need one)
I started a new Account because I didn't like the name and I haven't played a long time before that so I wanted to start new from the Beginner servers so that I renew my skills (and I did renew them... Don't think other)

Replays:
Attached Files
aikido decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
aikido decap2.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
arm off - akido.rpl (49.2 KB, 2 views)
HittingYourHead.rpl (54.8 KB, 2 views)
HXIt-Mahatma.rpl (120.8 KB, 2 views)
Splitter.rpl (95.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by HackXIt; Aug 19, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
| Proud Member of [X] | Aikido | Self-Presentation-Video |

i see.
try to aplly agan when you get black belt, please.
Indeed,i know that your alt is 3rd dan, but i think that it will be faster than before, once that you've already passed by it.
Last edited by LMY; Aug 20, 2011 at 03:32 PM.
secso
hmm ok if you think so...
pls keep in mind my application and i tell you when i got black belt...
;( really sad...

but if i get accepted now pls tell me...
| Proud Member of [X] | Aikido | Self-Presentation-Video |

My name is Raul Kristian Peņa
my name in game is MetalZen
I spend playing toribash like 5 hours
and in afternoon until night it's 4 hours i spend my time in forums same as how i spend time in toribash
my belt is brown my other acc.. is 2nd dan i gave it to my classmate
my best mod is wushu any kind of wushu
I wanna join this clan because it's active and has active members and i need a clan so my my friends wouldn't shout at me that i have no clan
why do you guys want to accept me ? because i would learn more things in this clan cuz it's active and ill get a lot more better
my extra skill is art
1 of my example of my skill is my profile avatar
my GMT is GMT+08:00
i think im a psy i materia because i dont give up easily
i cant post a replay because my it was deleted in toribash file
but i have 1 replay uploaded http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=11516