Ranking
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Not a chance. Enjoy finding someone else willing to do this.

ok thanks
---
look all i want now is for you to accept my appology becouse i feel like a total dickhead after this i was very inpatient and stupid please accept the apology
Last edited by luckymoney; Oct 1, 2011 at 07:00 PM.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
I can accept your apology, but it's not going to get you off the "Do Not Serve" List.

In other news I think I'll be finishing up X's clan pic either Monday or Tuesday, I might even get a jump start on Fekda's head. RAWWRH has been added to the queue, he sent me a PM. Thanks for being patient guys ;)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
meh...
ok i wasnt tryin to get of that list...
its just that i felt rly bad bout it
anyway good luck sellin ur stuff
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Not to be impatient because I have all the time in the world but, can I have a estimation of the day the head will be done Jebus?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought of two other things!
1. I want the helmet to be in perfect condition except the shattered part so it looks recent!

2. I want "chacosownr" on it in small Clean "lazer sketched" onto the right side above the visor the side that is not shattered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Not to be impatient because I have all the time in the world but, can I have a estimation of the day the head will be done Jebus?

Ah, sorry about the delay (everybody). I didn't pick the best time to start doing this because for some bloody reason work is picking up like crazy and everybody I know seems to be moving...lol.
But anyways, I'll probably be finished with your head around Wednesday. I'm almost done with Toxico's, then your next and hopefully I'll have more time this coming week, and if I don't, I'll make time ;)

Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
I thought of two other things!
1. I want the helmet to be in perfect condition except the shattered part so it looks recent!

2. I want "chacosownr" on it in small Clean "lazer sketched" onto the right side above the visor the side that is not shattered.

Alright, noted.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
(bump) hows long might it be till my thingy is done, im not being impationt, just wondering.

Well, I might sneak your's in today since it's really basic, we'll see.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Head
Price Range: I shall gib full chronos?
Details: Colors? yellow and purple, details? tons also shade the hell out of it, this will be my perma head so make it EPIC.

You have 2hrs to send WIPs.

Kgo

Edit: make that 1hr.

Edit: oh ya reference

reference

Seriously though make me a head for the hell of it whenever you have the time, I shall gib items.

:3
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do