Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Name: YANZiE
Belt: Blue, 20 games to brown
BestMod: Aikido
Skills: Aikido is best, but my judo skill is pretty good too
Why AoD: I assume from the absence of the application form that this clan is a little different from others.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Originally Posted by YANZiE View Post
Why AoD: I assume from the absence of the application form that this clan is a little different from others.

Its a no from me. That would have to be the worst app i have seen here yet.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |

I dont know if i can vote but your belt is blue when you are black belt apply again :]
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Name: Migui
Player Name: PandaHero
Belt: Blue 20 games till Brown But My Main Is Black
BestMod: Aikido/ Aikido Big Dojo/ Judo
Skills: Im really good in judo
Why you want to join: I Want to join because i saw the members playing and they are really good, I think this clan will help me alot, and i know that when im in this clan the members will help me and teach me good moves that will help me win games and tourneys.
I can teach some of my moves too and i can be a good and loyal friend.
About Myself: I am a High School Student. And Play Toribash At Least 4 days or 5 in a week. My One day of playing is too 2-8 hours of playing. I like to play on tourneys especially Judo tourney.
Last edited by PandaHero; Jan 2, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
hi
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
Why you want to join: I Want to join because i saw the members playing and they are really good, I think this clan will help me alot, and i know that when im in this clan the members will help me and teach me good moves that will help me win games and tourneys.
About Myself: I am a High School Student. And Play Toribash At Least 4 days or 5 in a week. My One day of playing is too 2-8 hours of playing. I like to play on tourneys especially Judo tourney.

I can vouch for his main. I saw ingame.
Also, it's a yes from me. You're pretty good

Eh, AoD decides, i'm stuck on this one.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.

Well i did add that there is a min belt. Kam said yes so thats enough for me sending invite now. Be active on the forum or you will get kicked.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
In a way lets just say there's a white belt with no experience and he sucks but for some reason Kam accepts him. (Idk why he would though) Would you auto accept him?
Originally Posted by YANZiE View Post

there is many mistake in you app,so NO
my reason for rejecting is you
1)I hate app form especially the short one
2)you have low belt
3)seem that you not active in forum at all
4)"I assume from the absence of the application form that this clan is a little different from others".Many clan using this method such as [Guardians],[bsns],[Clan],etc.

actually i can't agreed with kame, although your main is black,why not u use your main,but since Irman already sent you an invite a warm welcome for you
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Hey I dont know if it is just me but this thread seems a bit untidy/unorganised.