Endurance Onslaught 6.0
first time really looking through the thread ^^"

judging from the replies to people asking where to send am I correct in think that the ones I sent to [email protected] which was mentioned in first episode of replay showcase [I think I forgot to capitalize the first letter e-mail address not sure if that would affect it in any way] but does the thing that you're telling everyone to send replays in to [email protected] mean I sent to wrong address and should send to tips or something along the lines of such? ^^"..
Originally Posted by Orochi259 View Post
first time really looking through the thread ^^"

judging from the replies to people asking where to send am I correct in think that the ones I sent to [email protected] which was mentioned in first episode of replay showcase [I think I forgot to capitalize the first letter e-mail address not sure if that would affect it in any way] but does the thing that you're telling everyone to send replays in to [email protected] mean I sent to wrong address and should send to tips or something along the lines of such? ^^"..

Sometimes I really want to shoot myself for making this so complicated, I screwed around with the emails far too much, entirly my fault.

But no, both showcase and tips now redirect to the same inbox, so for the time being both are acceptable
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Sometimes I really want to shoot myself for making this so complicated, I screwed around with the emails far too much, entirly my fault.

But no, both showcase and tips now redirect to the same inbox, so for the time being both are acceptable

okay thanks ^^" just wanted to make sure I was sending to right place, and sorry about the amount of em I send in which probably'll seem bad aside from the deathball challenge I managed to do with throwing the ball (not the amount is bad the replays i think would seem bad, though the amount I've sent is probably a bit much too ^^") kinda new to making replays, just use whichever ones you're interested in if you use any of mine ^^" [inuyasha_magid is start of my hotmail thing so you know who it is saying this]
i subbed

Heres some random replays you might like
Reason im posting them here is because my messenger isint working
Attached Files
;).rpl (55.2 KB, 10 views)
the splitter.rpl (63.8 KB, 8 views)
Split Kick.rpl (27.4 KB, 8 views)
yup.rpl (85.4 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by MrSneaky; Dec 2, 2012 at 01:54 AM.
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
i subbed

Heres some random replays you might like
Reason im posting them here is because my messenger isint working

that first replay isn't even yours, all you did was alter the end...
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by Orochi259 View Post
[inuyasha_magid is start of my hotmail thing so you know who it is saying this]

God damn I wish more people would do that xD
He never claimed them as his, he just said that deathr0ad might like then.

Also on a side note i sent you the replays Deathr0ad, the begging of my email is Cowlugger
Beginning to watch these more frequently, they're pretty fun to watch and they seem to be getting more and more attention.

Plan to send in some replays soon maybe.

Looking forward to future episodes.

Good to see another Brit round here too.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I am rlly sure were to send this but i will post it here plz show it ^_^(u say my name Ab-noob-123)
-----
btw dont forget to do /dl Abnoub123 i have some cool textures
Attached Files
breakdance.rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Abnoub123; Dec 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
I am rlly sure were to send this but i will post it here plz show it ^_^(u say my name Ab-noob-123)
-----
btw dont forget to do /dl Abnoub123 i have some cool textures

If you could send the .rpl file to [email protected] that would be great
-----
Thread's been updated with the most recent episodes of every series, enjoy them
Last edited by JackMorris; Dec 10, 2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump