Toribash
The whole thing has no point really, nothing stands out positively or negatively and I feel like I have not learned or seen anything new from that :/ sorry if it's harsh, but that's the most neutral replay I've ever seen.
oh yeah
Yeah, I felt the same way. I'm trying to find new ideas for replays and stuff but it's hard and I'm always really busy.

Maybe I'll make a longer replay and spend a long time on it.
Your donut boy replay was great more pls pls more
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
I can try to do some more tricking today, though I haven't been in a very good mood so no promises.
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
Also, the second flip is a modified version of a Donut Boy. The arms are supposed to be like that.

Was going to say it was a Donutboy, but, y'know. Didn't look like one in my eyes. And, in the video I'm watching, his arms are bent slightly, you could've contracted your elbows just a tiny bit and I'd be fine with it.

Anywho, about the latest replay, was pretty alright, pretty much everything I have to say is what pusga said.
Just, I didn't see any point in having self-damage on, so.
Here is another decap. I was trying to go for a clean fast replay here, and I think I did pretty good. Sorry for the whole "generic tricking decap" replay sorta thing.

This replay is kinda old though.
Attached Files
Dead On Arrival.rpl (195.5 KB, 65 views)
Opener was great.
The start to the spin was smooth.
The spin itself was also very nice.
The kick off the spin fit nicely.
The spin to the decap was a bit weird, but cool as well.
The decap itself was powerful.
The pose was super cool.
Nice opener smooth and all, I didnt like the way you contracted your wrist to get it over your leg Maye you could have raised your shoulder for a few frames then relaxed. Good jump and landing. And wonderful pose
Still dont get how you guys do it with a extended foot >.>
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
This replay doesn't have much to criticize. Nice, simple and powerful. I really liked the spins and the hook kick and the pose were awesome. Great job
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ