Toribash
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Giving yourself a big head means boosting your own ego. That, and the fact that you took one guy "surrendering" to mean that you're so good that people are afraid to fight you generally makes you come off as a narcissistic idiot.

Narcissistic? Righteous, I'm the best Toribash player who ever lived. The fact that you retort to insults (calling me an idiot) proves that you're just another jealous wannabe. Everybody wants to be me.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by SirJonah63 View Post
Dude, you're only a blackbelt. I bet I've faced white belts better than you.

...That's quite a bold statement there. You're talking to the best Toribashian ever here, so keep the tone down, ok?
f=m*a syens
honestly I'm probably 3/10 in game. I have my moments sometimes where suddenly I am good but some people might call that "luck". I'm certainly nowhere near Arglax tier.
Your pal,
crith
I've never seen a flawless player like Arglax again.

I personally am a very horrible player who can only into aikido a little.
How are you?
I've probably only played around 500 games, 90% of them buying judo, making me the worst custom belt to ever exist. However this guy Arglax is a wonder to behold.
Originally Posted by SirJonah63 View Post
What makes you so good at toribash then arglax??

What made Bruce Lee good at martial arts? Who knows. For all we know he was a god at what he did. That's me. I'm the Bruce Lee of toribash. I am a Toribash deity.

I'm not only a god in Toribash, I am also a linguistic genius. Behold what I have written for you:

Hey itz me, yo i beat you
who do i beat? yoyo, you !

cuz that what u are
a yoyo
you go down in the ring
then get up with out no bling !!

why do i beat u?
cuz that's what i do

itz how i rolllll
and at night i go for a strolllll

then i smoke som w33d
after i p33d

on your corpse
because you're dead

beaten and dead

peace over & out yo

It's a rap I wrote, I do it every time another opponent bites the dust. So. Any comments to that? No. No. You don't have a comment. You've been destroyed. Utterly destroyed.
Last edited by Arglax; Aug 4, 2013 at 03:12 AM.
f=m*a syens
I tried fighting Arglax the last time I played toribash and he funked me into submission

I haven't touched the game ever since
oh yeah