Toribash
Original Post
Nabi's Riddler: Spidey, Loje, Nuthug
The Riddler

For many years now, a young boy, name Loje, lived in a small village. He lived a peaceful life getting drunk every night. -.--
Racing to get dressed one day to meet up with his fried Nuthug, he became alarmed. He just got a message on Myspace.
Easing over to the computer, he saw Nuthug decided he couldn't go, and Patrick_unrated would still be there.
Every time he met up with Patrick, he seemed to get a little carried away with the drinking. It was horrible that time.
Last time, Patrick got him so drunk, all he could remember was saying sharkendizzle, and passing out.
After that hang over, he figured he better not go out with Patrick alone for a while. Many pictures were uploaded to box.net that night.
Now he saw it all happening over again. He knew he better take it easy this time. Maybe drink some coke before the beer.
Climbing into his vehicle, Loje was off to meet up with Patrick. When he arrived, everything seemed so strange.
Entering the bar, every one jumped out and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He was really shocked.

The end.

From what you have just read, you must fide the answer to the riddle. When you find the answer, Pm it to me along with how you found it. If you are not able to explain how you found it, I will assume you cheated from some one else, or took a shortcut somehow, and you will not receive the prize, let alone me telling you if the answer is correct.

Also, do not post the answer here or ask other for help, if someone asks for help, report him or her to me. If I find you trying to copy off someone else or posting the answer here, then you will be banned from the comp.

The first three to get the answer wins 15k.

If you want to buy a hint, send me 1k. I think that is fairly cheap. All money donated by hints will be used as a 4th place prize. If more than 15k is donated through hints, a 5th place will be added.

The hints I give out may or may not give you information that you already have. If it tells you information that you have already gained, then I am sorry about your luck, and you can try and buy another.

You are not allowed to work on teams either.

No one else may sell hints either.

4th place prize (Donations)-6k

People who have finished already:
  1. C0XY
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Oct 1, 2008 at 08:57 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Yep.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I will give free clues to you Shogan lol. Aftre all, you are sponsering this.

Also:

STOP SENDING ME THE AWNSER TELLING ME YOU GOOGLED IT PEOPLE!!!

I TOLD YOU IN THE FIRST POST YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WERE ALL THE CLUES WERE THAT I LEFT!!

Every time I get on the computer, I have like 6 messages sent to me telling me that they googled somthing and found it. I SAID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WERE ALL THE CLUES WERE! GOOGLING IS CHEATING IN MY BOOK!

The next person who sends me the awnser telling me they googled it is banned from the comp for not foloing the rules. Thats fair warning.

I will even make a video and post it here later so maybe you can listen to that...

Well I hope you read this post...
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Ok, I am not liking how this tourny has came out. NutHug was able to solve it iin basically 20 minutes. He found every clue. He of course was my tester, so he didn't win a prize, but I was afraid to post it because I thought it would be to easy.

Any ways, I am giving every one a big free clue.

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
The Riddler

For many years now, a young boy, name Loje, lived in a small village. He lived a peaceful life getting drunk every night. [color="white"]-.--[color]
Racing to get dressed one day to meet up with his fried Nuthug, he became alarmed. He just got a message on Myspace.
Easing over to the computer, he saw Nuthug decided he couldn't go, and Patrick_unrated would still be there.
Every time he met up with Patrick, he seemed to get a little carried away with the drinking. It was horrible that time.
Last time, Patrick got him so drunk, all he could remember was saying sharkendizzle, and passing out.
After that hang over, he figured he better not go out with Patrick alone for a while. Many pictures were uploaded to box.net that night.
Now he saw it all happening over again. He knew he better take it easy this time. Maybe drink some coke before the beer.
Climbing into his vehicle, Loje was off to meet up with Patrick. When he arrived, everything seemed so strange.
Entering the bar, every one jumped out and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He was really shocked.

The end.

From what you have just read, you must fide the answer to the riddle. When you find the answer, Pm it to me along with how you found it. If you are not able to explain how you found it, I will assume you cheated from some one else, or took a shortcut somehow, and you will not receive the prize, let alone me telling you if the answer is correct.

Also, do not post the answer here or ask other for help, if someone asks for help, report him or her to me. If I find you trying to copy off someone else or posting the answer here, then you will be banned from the comp.

The first three to get the answer wins 15k.

If you want to buy a hint, send me 1k. I think that is fairly cheap. All money donated by hints will be used as a 4th place prize. If more than 15k is donated through hints, a 5th place will be added.

The hints I give out may or may not give you information that you already have. If it tells you information that you have already gained, then I am sorry about your luck, and you can try and buy another.

You are not allowed to work on teams either.

No one else may sell hints either.

[color="white"] .[color]

4th place prize (Donations)-6k

People who have finished already:

Now if you guys still can not figure this riddle out, then I give up on all of you and I will end it because I just bolded every thing you need to win.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Any one else want to try this on me?

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated
Originally Posted by yamum4
i saw your message and i figured now that the freelance part (first letter of each sentence) may have cancelled out all the members names mentioned in the story. [Bleeped a bit out here because You guys don't need to know this]... So i googled it...[Bleeped some more out]. you said so yourself. cant believe i didnt see it earlier

You are now banned from my comp for being stupid enough to tell me you googled the awnser when I said twice in the biggest font and biggest bold I could get it that you are not aloud to google it. If I see you even post in my Riddler thread, it will be deleted. I don't care if your telling me the secrets of the universe, its getting deleted.

Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Sep 30, 2008 at 01:18 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

I actually saw the source but didnt figure anything out...Thought u whited to leave spaces or somethin...
KONY 2012
i saw some morse codes there, and i cracked, its one letter, but i still dont understand, does it has something to do with 4th place freelancer members?
-REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON!