Ranking

Okay so I've also started going back into music, I studied it for GCSE's but yeah. I never got the hang of techno or producign it. So here's my first attempt at making a trance beat.
kay I like it but it repeats the beat at various parts which just sound wierd maybe you could make the beat have more variety in it I'm not saying its bad but could do a bit of working on.
Originally Posted by SkyFawk View Post
kay I like it but it repeats the beat at various parts which just sound wierd maybe you could make the beat have more variety in it I'm not saying its bad but could do a bit of working on.

This is just the intro pattern. I will be making more effects and melodies once I learn about the software a bit more
Thanks for the feedback though
Plz video plz XD
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONppC2ZGyK0
GOoood
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; Feb 2, 2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Goesfard View Post
Plz video plz XD
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONppC2ZGyK0
GOoood

Ahah thanks man, and "video plz"? what do you mean by that?
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post

Okay so I've also started going back into music, I studied it for GCSE's but yeah. I never got the hang of techno or producign it. So here's my first attempt at making a trance beat.

Try to add some drum patterns / sfx effects after your melody is repeating.
Will give it some more style and uniqueness. Also, the german trumpet of the nexus plug is overused af, I wouldn't recommend it. It's a good start tho!
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Try to add some drum patterns / sfx effects after your melody is repeating.
Will give it some more style and uniqueness. Also, the german trumpet of the nexus plug is overused af, I wouldn't recommend it. It's a good start tho!

Thanks for the tip. I have just started with the software so you can imagine I'm having problems with figuring out different tunes and beats. I will be experimenting more and I have been editing that tune. Alot has been edited. However I may just scrap ot for now and start new on a different project to learn the software. Thanks for the advice man, appreciate it.
-----

okay so i took a lot into interpretation and adjusted this track in order to do so. It's not finished I still need a final drop and fizzle to end with and maybe some filler where it seems thin. Drums are the hardest part to do atm as I don't have a drum machine yet. I'm doing everything using my keyboard and pc... it's EFFORT AS FUCK XD
But enjoy guys