Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
So how would someone apply to be a moderator?

You'd talk to Alpha-Team.

But ONLY when they want applications.

Otherwise, you're kinda stuck sitting in IRC until some bored admin says "Hey somebody wanna mod this board?"
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Zacsterr View Post
how do i become a toriagent?

I believe that the way to go about it these days is to PM a ToriAgent or member of the Alpha Team with an explanation as to why you'd like to become a ToriAgent and why you think you'd be a good one.

Personally I have no idea who you are, which isn't a good thing.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I believe that the way to go about it these days is to PM a ToriAgent or member of the Alpha Team with an explanation as to why you'd like to become a ToriAgent and why you think you'd be a good one.

Personally I have no idea who you are, which isn't a good thing.

What/Who/Where is/are/is an/in the/the Alpha Team ?
|choose one| |Choose one| |Choose one|
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
1: how does one become an authorized shopkeeper?
2: one time I pm'd a toriagent about people spamming "n-word" in-game and he told me to go cry about it... is that bad? :s
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I like the bit about veb and how true it is

Lol, that's only the truth Gotta edit the list though.
Gone