View Poll Results: Metal or rap
Metal
47 Votes / 70.15%
Rap/R&B
20 Votes / 29.85%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by filip95 View Post
Drummer dont be smart -.- Look in the history of Metal... Led Zeppelin started heavier genre ;)

No, I'll remain smart, while you remain stupid.

Led Zeppelin really wasn't considered metal. It was Black Sabbath who started that heavier genre, if anybody. Shit, man, why are you making such false statements?
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
you are making false statements......ask anyone u want...and they will say...Led Zeppelin started it all...Black Sabbath...they dont have all songs metal...some are rock...and Sabbath is rock not metal...
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
you are making false statements......ask anyone u want...and they will say...Led Zeppelin started it all...Black Sabbath...they dont have all songs metal...some are rock...and Sabbath is rock not metal...

I'm making false statements, really? Really? No, they won't say what you say. Led Zeppelin did not start it all. One band did not start the whole rock generation and you are an IDIOT for even thinking that. Black Sabbath, by the way, was considered metal back then, and they still are. Back then, Black Sabbath was the heaviest band to hit the airwaves, much heavier than Zeppelin, who you think started metal. Black Sabbath is considered metal, by the masses, BECAUSE THEY ARE. If you were a true metalhead, you would understand that and accept that. But apparently, you know not of the classic metal bands. Nobody even considers Zeppelin a metal band except you. They are only hard rock/blues.

I'm a bigger fan of Zeppelin than Sabbath, by the way. Not being biased.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 20, 2009 at 05:14 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
I'm making false statements, really? Really? No, they won't say what you say. Led Zeppelin did not start it all. One band did not start the whole rock generation and you are an IDIOT for even thinking that. Black Sabbath, by the way, was considered metal back then, and they still are. Back then, Black Sabbath was the heaviest band to hit the airwaves, much heavier than Zeppelin, who you think started metal. Black Sabbath is considered metal, by the masses, BECAUSE THEY ARE. If you were a true metalhead, you would understand that and accept that. But apparently, you know not of the classic metal bands. Nobody even considers Zeppelin a metal band except you. They are only hard rock/blues.

I'm a bigger fan of Zeppelin than Sabbath, by the way. Not being biased.

i got 2 words for u... : fu*ck off
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
i got 2 words for u... : fu*ck off

I knew you would say something like that, simply because I'm right.

Have a nice day.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 21, 2009 at 12:35 AM.