I hate the jonas Brothers.

Reasons for the success of the Jonas Brothers:
Music: 5%
Hair: 10%
Massive Marketing Machine: 85%
Only Emos /wrists
you asked for it...
BEHOLD
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
you asked for it...
BEHOLD

Those kids are the epitome of fag
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Offtopic: I Sense flaming ahead.

Ontopic: Naked brothers band= Bad name horrible singing talent
Miley Cyrus: Horrible actor, Horrible dancer, and Horrible singer, rapped into one
Jonas Brothers: Horrible on snl (for those of you that saw that episode) Horrible music videos, and Horrible singing skills. I rest my case. :P
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Offtopic: I Sense flaming ahead.

Ontopic: Naked brothers band= Bad name horrible singing talent
Miley Cyrus: Horrible actor, Horrible dancer, and Horrible singer, rapped into one
Jonas Brothers: Horrible on snl (for those of you that saw that episode) Horrible music videos, and Horrible singing skills. I rest my case. :P

You are very truthful.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
These kids are pretty hardcore.

Who the hell are these freaking kids?

Don't answer that, I don't actually care. I just hate it when kids do music..
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
It's how you play it? That's the rudiments and rythm. How it sounds can be changed easily but that's irrelevant to my last post.

It's so easy to borrow a riff and then change it. Something may sound like this..sometime may sound like that...

I just can't buy this point of view - take, for example, this (in tab, because there's no way in hell i'm writing stuff out, scanning it in, and uploading it):

e------------------------------|
B------------------------------|
G------------------------------|
D-5^-5-3------5^-5-3---------|
A--------5-5---------5-5-3----|
E------------------------------|

this riff from grounds for divorce - now, i'm sure that that pattern of notes has been played 1,000 times in bluesey improvs and rock solo's, but it becomes something original when you play it with that intonation, that tempo, and the messy return bend from the G to the Ab at the start of the phrase.

I know from composing a whole load of my own stuff, that you don't need to borrow anything, whether something similar's been used before is irrelevant, as long as you make your own music your own.

back on topic, the worst band ever would almost certainly be unheard of, and probably dead by now, therefore the debate is pointless.
Just to get things straight: This thread is about discussing bands you don't like. When you go like "Band xy sucks!", please tell us why you think so. Don't use this thread to rage against bands you dislike.
♠NO♠