Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Can my join date be changed?

If so, does it cost tc?

If not, why some people can't access there old account or just wanted to start over.
Originally Posted by Dakmal View Post
Can my join date be changed?

If so, does it cost tc?

If not, why some people can't access there old account or just wanted to start over.

Your only viable option.

Originally Posted by Fish
Time Travel
For 12,345,678 I will set your join date to any date you like.

Asking me to do anything else with your join date is a complete waste of time.

BAD LUCK
Can u make an iPhone app for the forum and game cause my computer not working and then I can play on the go as well
I HAS A STICK!!!!
want one?
Do you guys hate anyone more than me? (link8 doesn't count, he is a waste of a vote)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Do you guys hate anyone more than me? (link8 doesn't count, he is a waste of a vote)

Act mature and there is no reason to get hated, easy, isn't it?
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post

Yes, we hate other people, but there is no point on letting people know about it
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Yes, we hate other people, but there is no point on letting people know about it

I don't think I could ever really hate someone over the internet unless they did something that effected me in real life, and so far no one has.
Originally Posted by Vox View Post
I don't think I could ever really hate someone over the internet unless they did something that effected me in real life, and so far no one has.

Exactly my life motto.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Vox View Post

Tagknife. ..But I don't hate him, he's ..Amusing(?).
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.