Ranking
Name: KillerBotX Belt: I was brown belt but im orange belt. hobbies: My hobby is Toribash and roblox.
About me: i am a very nice person and very friend. Why i want to join: I like this clan
god i hate people who say "I like this clan" when they know nothing about this clan at all.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Hey : )
Name: Marvin

Ingame name: ApeX119

Belt: black belt

Favoraite mods: aikido, parkour though I could do with a lot of improvement in my parkour.

Mods I'm not so good in: judo jousting

More about myself: I'm 16 from south africa, I like to have fun ,I'm a chilled guy. My favoraite sports are tennis,basketball and hocky. My hobbies are skateboarding, playing ps3 and obviously toribash.

More about myself Toribash wise: I'm a good aikido player. I've won various aikido tourneys and made it to the nabi aikido world championship tourney finals (with other knockout winners) but I wasn't available at the time. I started playing toribash sometime november 2012 then joined the forums and online sometime in 2013. Which I regret because illed be a higher belt right now, but I'm glad I did that because I gained lots of experience before starting online. I'm active in-game and I'm active in the forums most of the time (because I have my phone with me most of the time) and ill help keep the clan active if I'm invited.

What I can provide to the last legion: I'm very good at hand drawn art which could maybe help in my electronic art..(maybe? Atleast by me having a sense of how to shade and stuff).. A good player, an active member. And I can make videos (if my toribash didn't lag with max graphics settings)

Thanks for time
Last edited by ApeX119; Feb 1, 2014 at 08:34 AM.
Planetary
what was your name before this. you said you joined in 2012, this account is from 2013.

Join the IRC and get to know the members, then we will decide.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Oh I meant I started playing toribash in 2012 without a username or anything
-----
And yes ill get on the irc right now
Last edited by ApeX119; Feb 1, 2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Planetary
Name: Dylan
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Hobbies: Toribash, Schoolwork, Sketching, Texturing, Animation
About Me: I enjoy being my nerd-self, never quitting, and pondering interesting saying such as "If a man were to deny, he would then lose everything of the same aspect of his single denial, thus making denial unperceptable and ignorent. You mustn't deny what you do not know"

Thank You For Reading,
Dylan
Last edited by Kill; Mar 31, 2014 at 11:37 PM.