Toribash
Fuck man.
Bruiser nocturne OP.

We were losing a game. Enemy was in our base walking all over us. I'm like "fuck it" jump in on the graves, team follows. He gets nuked to nothing, I get to 100 hp, pop my ult and flash out. Enemy loses me, our vayne cleans up.

Boom, push mid gg.
He does so much damage, yet can be so tanky at the same time. And his abilities are just awesome. Thanks #'s for nagging me to play him.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Numbers
*rant*

Hmm, Olaf might be able to win trades, but (poor) Udyr? Nah. Not gonna happen.

Jayce's combo ending it with hammer form E -> Off he flies.. :<
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Fuck man.
Bruiser nocturne OP.

We were losing a game. Enemy was in our base walking all over us. I'm like "fuck it" jump in on the graves, team follows. He gets nuked to nothing, I get to 100 hp, pop my ult and flash out. Enemy loses me, our vayne cleans up.

Boom, push mid gg.
He does so much damage, yet can be so tanky at the same time. And his abilities are just awesome. Thanks #'s for nagging me to play him.

I build Mercury Treads, Wriggle's Lantern, Frozen Mallet, and Wit's End as my core 100% of the time unless the other team has no cc, then you get Ninja Tabi. You can sell your Wriggle's in super super late game for something else, and Ninja Tabi for a Phantom Dancer (AND ONLY NINJA TABI). Guardian's Angel, Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart, Aegis of The Legion, Blood Thirster, and Maw of Malmortius are good items to follow up the core.

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Hmm, Olaf might be able to win trades, but (poor) Udyr? Nah. Not gonna happen.

Jayce's combo ending it with hammer form E -> Off he flies.. :<

Jayce would win it from sheer poke with range. If Olaf or Udyr get close enough to trade then you can hit them backwards (which actually has a really good amount of damage for the CD it has).
Last edited by Numbers; Aug 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I build Mercury Treads, Wriggle's Lantern, Frozen Mallet, and Wit's End as my core 100% of the time unless the other team has no cc, then you get Ninja Tabi. You can sell your Wriggle's in super super late game for something else, and Ninja Tabi for a Phantom Dancer (AND ONLY NINJA TABI). Guardian's Angel, Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart, Aegis of The Legion, Blood Thirster, and Maw of Malmortius are good items to follow up the core.

Jayce would win it from sheer poke with range. If Olaf or Udyr get close enough to trade then you can hit them backwards (which actually has a really good amount of damage for the CD it has).

I had those exact core items.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
noct's pretty cool, but jayce is better and im suprised more people dont play him.

I think Nocturne's global lane domination is scarier than Jayce.
I R IRONMAN
Oh wow are you frekin serious? league of legends? my brother plays that -.-
Solax Moderated Message:
User Infracted: Useless post.
Last edited by Solax; Aug 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM.
I don't think you're exactly contributing to the thread sir.

Btw, am I the only one who goes to mid every min to fire e+q from bushes then go back to lane?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
I don't think you're exactly contributing to the thread sir.

Btw, am I the only one who goes to mid every min to fire e+q from bushes then go back to lane?

It's bad thing to do because you lose out xp. But I always do that, both when jungling and when being @ top. I can't help it. I just call it invoking terror.
In fact, the enemy midder might be so terrified that I once will follow up to that one skill thrown onto his lane, that he starts to panick.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos