Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Rift was pretty good, I'd love to see more of it.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
You mean more profitable projects? ;} I have those, but they feel like work, if you catch my drift.
I would rather do something casual, from time-to-time, using my story... Rift was a project where I was testing all kind of art styles through ArtRage. If you look at pages, every one is different. I liked that. Experimenting.
And I would like to continue to do it. Try different things and mediums. Even photography...

nah, not profitable, but more like apreciated. warthunder or idk living community
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Has anybody got a picture of fl0w that i could use for my 512x512 ground texture?

and like a little one for an icon?
Last edited by Dreamskip; Feb 6, 2015 at 04:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Dreamskip View Post
Has anybody got a picture of fl0w that i could use for my 512x512 ground texture?

and like a little one for an icon?

feel free to use mine, it's 512

/dl snake

also no small version for icon
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
just stumbled upon something ancient

This, this is indeed falling in the category old now-a-days...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Yep, very old. Hung has been dead for what 5 years now?

Awesome find snake. ^^

btw, files for fl0w custom menu are down, still have them?
Your messed up world enthrills me
lol, check this shit, they added virtual tablet inside Tabletop Simulator, so I can have internet inside the internet. That's just Inception stuff dude...

Loop

I can watch movies, listen to music, browse web pages while I'm playing my favorite board game.

And I just posted an image of the Toribash forum, virtual world that was browsed inside another virtual world, that's just.... My mind is blown right now! Philip K. Dick would be proud of the humankind...
Originally Posted by William View Post
Yep, very old. Hung has been dead for what 5 years now?

Awesome find snake. ^^

btw, files for fl0w custom menu are down, still have them?

will try to find it....

EDIT:

HERE

i think i need to put fl0w bot on right here, or idk

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
lol, check this shit, they added virtual tablet inside Tabletop Simulator, so I can have internet inside the internet. That's just Inception stuff dude...

Loop

I can watch movies, listen to music, browse web pages while I'm playing my favorite board game.

And I just posted an image of the Toribash forum, virtual world that was browsed inside another virtual world, that's just.... My mind is blown right now! Philip K. Dick would be proud of the humankind...

all you need now is oculus rift
Last edited by snake; Feb 21, 2015 at 10:33 PM.
tell me about aikido