Toribash
I'm in-game pretty much everyday, I might go in-game again today in like 3 hours, and I check forums a lot too so don't worry you'll see a lot of me (not literally)
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Hey guys, is the clan dead or something? I've been away for a while.
-----
Can I join again? I'm back for good it's me utubeguy
Last edited by Grustrag; Aug 7, 2014 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmm, with that kind of talking (u left the clan for whatever then wants to join again just for whatever) u ruined my first impression of you, its ok you change it, and ask monkeyapex if you can join again.

Thanks rafarato, I hope I enjoy my stay
Last edited by Yaum; Aug 7, 2014 at 03:56 AM.
So many presents...
I'm just gonna leave these replays here, I don't know if they will be of much use but since I want to become a real member and we're making a video I decided to show them to you and you can tell me what you think.
Apart from that, how do I donate to the clan's bank?
Attached Files
Good Spar.rpl (1.43 MB, 4 views)
Boxing Win.rpl (110.1 KB, 4 views)
Suplex kinda.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
I like that you're well dedicated to the team, and I'll check your replays maybe tomorrow when I get back to my computer
So many presents...
Guys, if you need TC, I can give you some just to make you apply for official.
About maro, I've talked about that to the clan mods. Still waiting for a reply.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Great replays. Great activity! Briliant.

Regarding you Grust, I have to say I must have came into the clan after you left, so I have no idea what you were like, or if you were kicked for a reason. So... I don't know what to do about that.

@Hay: We are close to the target with TC, but we don't meet the physical requirements yet. We need to focus on them after.

I have to say, if we were to become official, that would BLOW.MY.MIND. I started off as a member, simply through meeting Mobin in a room one day. He liked what he saw and invited me. And now look at me, I have met some amazing people, lost some amazing people, but most importantly, I have had an amazing time. The thing I love about this clan is that it started as one of the biggest clans a few years ago, then died. But now, limping with only a co-leader directing them, they have risen, higher than ever before! I'm getting tearful, I need a moment...
Don't worry monkey, I'm here now too, I'll help you with this clan
So many presents...