Toribash
I, too, liked flip. It became one of the most famous clans ever, then it died of inactivity, the same way how every clan should die IMO. I wish I was there to see flip, when it was popular. A lot of pros were there, as well. But this version of flip is slightly different, and that slight difference is unknown. Maybe it is the banners? The skill? The activity? We don't know!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Haha, I can already tell you that the skill is difference, the inactivity is meh, I think I'm the only one who checks it frequently haha jk clanmates, but we
Do have a difference between the old one. Its a good thing too.
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
I'm one of those too, I check this thread every more or less 10 minutes with the hope of finding something to comment on :P I don't talk too much cause maybe you wish to keep the thread for more serious reasons and not so talkative
I was actually a very nice player, used to be pretty good. But I went inactive for a few months and was kicked from the clan. Nothing special.
It's been 378 days since I logged in, so that tells you why I was kicked from the clan. It seems that nobody I knew is still in the clan, which is sad.
Beer can do parkour hold my I-a drunk and proud member of flip
Finally it got a little active, and monkey I still gotta take your head, monkey amd everyone else go in-game noobs, and pls don't just look at the thread, comment something even if it doesn't make sense, we need activity not only in-game but also in forums, especially if we want to be official, and prove to people that flip is still an awesome clan , I actually want monkey to be leader, no offense to the leader, I'm sure he was great, but I never met him so If they made me choose I'd like monkey to be leader
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...