Toribash
I wonder if chefd got the three spars I sent in skype, and maro, incase you didn't know, I'm a new member, good to have you back
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
I wonder if chefd got the three spars I sent in skype, and maro, incase you didn't know, I'm a new member, good to have you back

Thank you and welcome to Flip! I would like to thank you cuz not so many new ppl who join are active on the forum..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Yaum is a good guy.

Also, I won't be here for 5 days as of tomorrow, I am on a small trip to the coast. Don't enjoy yourself's too much while I'm gone. And make sure to tell me EVERYTHING when I get back. ;)

- Peace
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Yaum is a good guy.

Also, I won't be here for 5 days as of tomorrow, I am on a small trip to the coast. Don't enjoy yourself's too much while I'm gone. And make sure to tell me EVERYTHING when I get back. ;)

- Peace

we are just gonna throw a party of you leaving tonight, and no munkehs are invited.
Last edited by xXSJXx; Aug 12, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
The leader is here to look out for us. Maro, I am pretty active unlike other new members nowadays, I like building my trust with my clanmates really early, and monkey I'm more than a good guy when it comes to you bby.

Edit: SJ YOUr sig, I said that in /cp yesterday i thinking when we we're fooling around.
So many presents...
if you guys could ban me from this forum that'd be great. Seeing as nobody remembers me for longer than 6 hours anyway and I don't feel like insulting some of my old friends. I'm just really mad that I tried so hard to come back to my favourite clan of all time only to hear they can't even remember me and don't even slightly miss me. It really makes me sad to hear that I can't come back or anything. I'm also very sad that none of you mates have ever mentioned me since the day I was not in the clan. I can't even find some of my old posts. I'm sorry mates. But I'm just a little bit too far past the line, and I'm done putting up with being ignored. So please, just ban me from this forum before I start to rage after losing my composure. Goodbye mates.

-Utubeguy.
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASEeevh2r60

so sad D':
Last edited by Grustrag; Aug 13, 2014 at 05:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Grustrag View Post
if you guys could ban me from this forum that'd be great. Seeing as nobody remembers me for longer than 6 hours anyway and I don't feel like insulting some of my old friends. I'm just really mad that I tried so hard to come back to my favourite clan of all time only to hear they can't even remember me and don't even slightly miss me. It really makes me sad to hear that I can't come back or anything. I'm also very sad that none of you mates have ever mentioned me since the day I was not in the clan. I can't even find some of my old posts. I'm sorry mates. But I'm just a little bit too far past the line, and I'm done putting up with being ignored. So please, just ban me from this forum before I start to rage after losing my composure. Goodbye mates.

-Utubeguy.
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASEeevh2r60

so sad D':

Deal with it.
Just ask a GM for ban, they'll help you, I think. Or you could just not visit this forum forever, that works too.
-----
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Thanks due but pfft naaaah :P I'm starting to freak out cuz I've been trying to create realistic replays since yesterday and my moves end up crappy...

Yeah, you are one of the best out there maro.
There is always a room for improvement. Practice makes easy.

Still remember our deal a year ago?
Last edited by HayBale; Aug 13, 2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killjoys, make some noise!
Dude, I would talk about it, but I have no idea who you are. Try PM'ing Maro and seeing. That will get his attention straight away, instead of blaming our new recruits and making them feel uncomfortable. Sorry man...
Again sj, your sig is not original, read my previous post, haha jk. Gustrag sorry if I ignored you, I didn't know who you were because I'm kind of a new member.
So many presents...