Toribash
My internet is to shit for rocket league, so I've never been able to get particularly good at it.

Wish it did, was a really fun game as I remember
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
ye i understand. rick plays on US east servers with me and has to play around 100 ping every game. Anything higher than that and you're going to be severely handicapped
hey hobo posted about this game in the OT board but I'm relaying it here
https://talibri.com

It's a neat little thing to have running in the background, a couple of us are in his discord playing it, would recommend.

It dovetails quite nicely with work if you've got shit to do.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
it's really fun and the community is sweet and close
need any questions feel free to hit people up in the all chat or their/my discord
looking to help out all new players!
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
hey elvis buddy your usertitle offends my sensibilities please do something about this thanks
oh yeah
I got a custom belt and it made me unreasonably happy.
She/They

congealations
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu