Ranking
I'm free every evening.
I'm gonna play two characters, you can play two.
Me - El Pirata + Jeusus (I'm taking the Preacher class since it's a bit complicated to play)
You - Cpt. Snake + Black Crow

Story is:
Former South Captain by the nickname Snake, together with his Indian scout friend Black Crow, came to the town of Brimstone to try to 'acquire' Dark Stone because he needed money to build his estate to the former glory (after the South lost the war it was burned to the ground).
There he met Two brothers, bandit with nick name El Pirata (Pirate) and his brother who got disfigured in the fire (wearing a iron mask) and in delirium of pain and suffering had a vision from God (named himself Jesus) and became a preacher (although, he still is half-bandit since he is wielding shotgun).
Together they formed a party and adventure begins...

In SoB anything can happen. People can get insane, injured really bad (lose limbs), get mutation from the Dark Stone exposure and corruption, get really rich, or die really fast...

Short Story of adventure I had today

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Sep 3, 2015 at 04:14 PM.
Bojan, how's your current computer performing? I were thinking of helping you set up a rig such as NBLXs to make textures and thus improve your standing with the community.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Improve my standings? Why? They want to lynch me or something?

Look, if I ever wanted to do textures I would do it. It's a job for which I don't have neither patience nor use.

Better tell me have you finally got some good computer that is not based on Mac OS, so I can see how to gift you Tabletop Simulator so we can play some board and card games finally? I know you are geek and love that stuff, just like me, so, come on...

As for art department stuff, I have my job as a graphic designer, I get some side money when I sell some painting from time-to-time, I do freelance stuff for ppl over internet, so, really, why would I spend my time on making textures for little indie game for peanut money and a praise from 12-year old fanboys?

No, thx.

Btw, where is NBLX, old boy? Is he still around?
Lets be open with my intentions then. NBLX openly stated that there was no need for him to complete the set he's on Inox or whatever, cause there is no competition. Other than that, last I heard he had gotten married. Yup, this is a pretty mean maachine to be honest... and yes, it's not running unix nor osx as the base system, even if I have partions for that as well.
You thought that me could finish that set?

I would probably fuck up that masterpiece, lol!

He got married? Unlucky. XD
yep agreeing with bojan here. nblx's set should only be touched by him

bojan never really textured much no?

and yeah fuck the community
Your messed up world enthrills me
snek, update bavaros post on page 1; the links are dead.
anybody here knows any good realistic handdrawn head texture for sale or good artist that takes request and it looks rly cool?

too lazy atm to make one for myself