Toribash
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I'm being sexually harassed by words

how come?

@navi: really hard to choose but i may go with berserk or koe no katashi.
@zibril: how many anime have you watched?
Last edited by Alpha; Sep 10, 2018 at 02:00 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
@Navi: I can’t say for sure what my favorite anime is, I like a lot of animes, but I’d have to say Steins;Gate or Made in Abyss. There are a lot more that I want to add, but I’m forcing myself to only chose 2
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
@zibril: how many anime have you watched?

like.
I just got into anime recently even though in 2014 i already watched some but i wasn't really interested in it at the time.
well that explain why you think tokyo ghoul:re is good.
usually people who didn't watch much anime precieve anything as good because they do not have enough knowledge to tell what is good from what is bad so i kinda assumed that was the case for u. guess i'm wrong.
and if an anime is bad it doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.
usually people who didn't watch much anime precieve anything as good because they do not have enough knowledge to tell what is good from what is bad so i kinda assumed that was the case for u. guess i'm wrong.
and if an anime is bad it doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

To be honest, i didn't even understand TG:RE
it was so shit because of the storyline, we never get to know what happened to Kaneki before Haise. It was pretty dumb yeah, but with a bunch of chapters in the manga. I would rather watch the series clueless, i might read the whole manga but i won't have the time to do it. (i read chapter 125 though.)
we don't know what happened to kaneki because the studio decided to ditch the manga and go creative with root A, that resulted in alot of backfire and in a desperate attempt to fix what they have messed up they messed it up even further.
and ye, the manga is pretty long so unless u are already into reading manga the anime would be the more logical choice, guess we got the same point of view.
i hope they do a reboot beacause thats the only way to save it.
watch devilman:crybaby.
i can atleast garantee you wont cringe. its edgy in all the right ways.

@Onso: I don't think you'll enjoy watching this because I don't consider it a that good show (even though I haven't watched yet, just a few parts), but yeah, you won't see the cliches that usually make you cringe in animes in general

I recommend you watching comedy animes, at least the really good and funny ones. Since you cringe while laughing. I have some recommendations if anything

Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I watched re:zero recently, it had some good character development. Subaru went absolutely nuts after awhile from all that return by death, it was amazing and heartbreaking to see the progression of his character near the end.

yo, re:zero is one of my favorite animes. Its plot is amazing, somewhat revolutionary and different and its character development is great!

also the show follows a confusing but pleasant storyline once you can understand what's actually happening

I like by all means how the anime/novel uses its universe to construct the story

Originally Posted by Navi View Post
What's everyone's favourite movie or anime?

hmmm, hard question. But I'd go for Naruto as safezone to pick. Boku dake ga inai machi (Erased) is probably my favorite though, would be for sure if wasn't for the ending (of the anime) <<<<<<<<< watch it

Originally Posted by Zibril View Post
To be honest, i didn't even understand TG:RE
it was so shit because of the storyline, we never get to know what happened to Kaneki before Haise. It was pretty dumb yeah, but with a bunch of chapters in the manga. I would rather watch the series clueless, i might read the whole manga but i won't have the time to do it. (i read chapter 125 though.)

I'm finishing TG:re manga currently and I can relate this is a lot confusing once you start watching/reading. It has NOTHING to do with the previous season and explains NOTHING to you. Took me a while to figure out everything and the Sasaki version of the anime/manga, or the CCG perspective, is utter shit, honestly. Seems like the author tried to make the manga more investigative that completely kills the vibe of the beginning where you can find an underground society exiled and trying to survive and join the human society. I really liked this shit

this shit is like typing something then typing it reversed

@Alpha: honestly I'm just reading TG:re to see Touka and Kaneki have sum fucc :^)

also I was told Kaneki turned badass but that was just a short period :^( he became gay boy again with the GOAT bullshit thing
Last edited by Lionet; Sep 10, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]