Ranking
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Bah. "Decent" Yoric wipes the floor with "good" Jayce/Shyvana/Cho.

Jayce main here since his release

Unless all of those yoricks I've been playing against aren't "decent" at 1900, then this is false.

I havent lost to a yorick as jayce yet.

I did say jayce would be fotm when he was released, but nobody listened to me and some even called me stupid, but for anyone that cares, Syndra is also retarded strong just a high skill cap. For anyone htat plays her just a little trick

Her R scales with the number of orbs you have out including the 3 around her, and at first I thought I could only have 5 on the ground at once for an ult that deals 450 +.75 damage, but I learned that what you do to maximize ult damage is this:

When you want a kill, harass enemy with Q once but dont go balls in yet.
When your Q is off CD, use it again, hit E for a stun, then use your W on your FIRST Q, hold it for a second or two, then slow the enemy after the stun ended.
By this point you should have your Q off CD again, and use it once more, then R and you should hit them with 6 orbs rather than 5 and this should be overkill for most champs. At level 6 if I can hit a full QWQER ignite combo they die, but if you can hit this it's a garaunteed kill.

Some can do it with 7 orbs with Q/W at level 5 with 40% CDR using the juggling tactic above, but that's hard for me. Hence high skill cap. Her stun is hard enough to land as it is and this full out combo will definitely take time for most people.

My build for her goes like
Boots+3 pots
Chalice + 1 dorans
Kages lucky pick
Rylais
Abyssal if they have a lot of magic damage, but most of the time her Q/W range is too far for abyssal
Athene's
DFG
Dcap
this brings me to 34% CDR which is enough for the 6 orb ult with some breathing room to land the combo, along with DFG makes my burst insane.

though i am starting to switch the chalice into a RoA and just not building abyssal
Last edited by 2worlds; Sep 16, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
or play morgana, max shield earlier, and survive all bursts.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
or play morgana, max shield earlier, and survive all bursts.

And deal no damage in teamfights?

I dont see what this has to do with anything, a build that severely cripples your farming ability counters my burst, congratulations, now wait as I do more damage in teamfights cause I was able to farm easily and you had to max your shield and not your pool. yay!
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

I dont see what this has to do with anything, a build that severely cripples your farming ability counters my burst, congratulations, now wait as I do more damage in teamfights cause I was able to farm easily and you had to max your shield and not your pool. yay!

Kinda wish she had some movespeed buff or anything. Also the cooldown on her force push is too long. Why give her force push if she can't even use it :<
I R IRONMAN

now try and re-read what i wrote, i said EARLIER not FIRST.

now feel like an idiot please.
now try and re-read what i wrote, i said EARLIER not FIRST.

now feel like an idiot please.

max it earlier?

So let me get this straight

Level 1 - E
Level 2 - W
Level 3 - E
Level 4 - Q (or do you want to go without a snare as morgana?)
Level 5 - E
Level 6 - R (Or do you want to go without your ult as morgana?)
Level 7 - E
Level 8 - W
Level 9 - E

So by level 9 your only ahve level 2 W, which is still low enough for most ap mids to burst you down.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Why should I feel like an idiot when I actually understand champion skills and matchups
-----
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Kinda wish she had some movespeed buff or anything. Also the cooldown on her force push is too long. Why give her force push if she can't even use it :<

yeah the movespeed buff is a good idea, sort of like cass cause when she lands one Q she needs to keep landing them to do damage, but most people run (hence the rylais as my first major item 90% of the time).

Her force push is more utility than damage, hence the long CD
Last edited by 2worlds; Sep 16, 2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
EARLIER not FIRST.

Level 9 - E

you're either being unbelievably anal or you completely misunderstood what the guy was trying to say; leaning more towards the former
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
max it earlier?

So let me get this straight

Level 1 - E
Level 2 - W
Level 3 - E
Level 4 - Q (or do you want to go without a snare as morgana?)
Level 5 - E
Level 6 - R (Or do you want to go without your ult as morgana?)
Level 7 - E
Level 8 - W
Level 9 - E

So by level 9 your only ahve level 2 W, which is still low enough for most ap mids to burst you down.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Why should I feel like an idiot when I actually understand champion skills and matchups
-----

because you STILL didn't pay attention and read ANYTHING properly.

EARLIER =/= FIRST

EARLIER MEANS BEFORE MAXING SNARE BUT NOT POOL (as most morgs don't bother about the shield till late anyway(or at least, at my elo anyway lol))
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
you're either being unbelievably anal or you completely misunderstood what the guy was trying to say; leaning more towards the former

because you STILL didn't pay attention and read ANYTHING properly.

EARLIER =/= FIRST

EARLIER MEANS BEFORE MAXING SNARE BUT NOT POOL (as most morgs don't bother about the shield till late anyway(or at least, at my elo anyway lol))

Oh wait. I mixed up E and W, thought W was the shield.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
ah, fair enough, but actually i go (at lvl 9) qlvl1, wlvl4 and elvl3 and obviously the ult when versing a syndra.