Toribash
You get free Toricredits by playing online, at Official servers: 10 TC each win.
You can also make textures, if you are good with art, or buy/sell items, marketing, etc.
Theres many ways to get Toricredits.
You can win tourneys in-game, or automatic tourneys, 500 TC each tournament win.
Gamekeeper's Tourneys are usually 7000 for first and 3000 for second. Prizes can be items too.
And thats it, hope it helps.
Can somebody please inbox me a tutorial on how to land flips, punches and more stuff on 2 feet standing up straight. Thanks !
Toribash just isn't Toribash without
NoClimax
Can somebody please make a tutorial explaining the flame market better? I'd like to know the costs for forging a flame, selling one and the different types of flames if possile.

Thank you.
May someone please PM me an advanced tutorial on how to make a FULL SET, abstract, robotic, and tribal.

I have the latest version of Gimp I think I beleive I just hit the download button.

Some tut's for me don't exactly fit cause it looks like we have a different programmer, or version.

I would also like an advanced head on Anime Heads.

Thanx, for reading hope you have a tut you could make, or lend me.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
i was wondering if u guys could make a tut. on how to attach replays to posts since the replay uploading systems was down
I have a modding tutorial request on a specific part . and im no begginer at this .

There are no tutorials on how to rotate your player without changing the direction of your mod . you can make him upside down with joint positioning and rotation , you can also have tori and uke back to back with the engage player rotation

BUT there is nothing anywhere about turning them so they face left and right

im not sure if you would use the EPR or the joint rotation and positioning system .

Us modders need a tutorial for that ,( and thoes who love doing acrobatic free running)

PM me a link or discription on how to do this Or if your realy nice you can send me the variables to make them face left or right
I have read every tutorial about worldbuilder and note pad editing but theres nothing that explains positioning of the player

thanks for the effort tho