Toribash
Sure was! Came down to the last game, I was down in points and I warned him that I was gonna go clutch AKA call in my boyfriend! xp NOTHING :o

Won in points in the last 40 Frames. The mod was Rk-MMA.

~Cheshyre
Last edited by Cheshyre; Apr 21, 2014 at 12:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Sure was! Came down to the last game, I was down in points and I warned him that I was gonna go clutch AKA call in my boyfriend! xp

Won in points in the last 40 Frames. The mod was Rk-MMA.

~Cheshyre

We get it, you have a boyfriend. ;)
---

Lost a clan war to the # 1 ranked clan War today, 5 - 10.

here's to progress.

ALSO; we should start using IRC chat, join the LUX room every time you play so we can stay connected.
Last edited by SemiSarim; Apr 21, 2014 at 01:40 AM.
SemiSarim
Originally Posted by SemiSarim View Post
ALSO; we should start using IRC chat, join the LUX room every time you play so we can stay connected.

What da heck is IRC Chat? :o
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_list.php

Right here. Go to Join a Chat, then type in LUX. It should make the chatroom for you. At this time everyone can join and then immediately be able to chat with each other. This is a must for everyone who joins. We need to get to know each other and become stronger as clan members together.
SemiSarim
Here is a tutorial i found that seeems pretty helpful, im trying to wrap my head around this IRC stuff, but it will definitely help the whole clan keep in touch. Also, it will help make us more eligible for becoming official, which shouldnt be the main motivation for using it, but it is an added benefit.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45574
Originally Posted by CxTrXs View Post
Here is a tutorial i found that seeems pretty helpful, im trying to wrap my head around this IRC stuff, but it will definitely help the whole clan keep in touch. Also, it will help make us more eligible for becoming official, which shouldnt be the main motivation for using it, but it is an added benefit.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45574

I think Ive got this whole Official thing figured out...give me another...month.

Ill have to talk to you about the Application we send Cx.
-----
Ive found the simplest way for IRC is to do this...

Go to IRC, hit Join a Chat, ALWAYS type in LUX.

What this will do, is if someone is online in the Clan, they will already be in the Chat, and if not the room will be created automatically and you can start the room.

Easy peasy.

~Cheshyre
Last edited by Cheshyre; Apr 22, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ah thanks Chesh. I wasn't sure if i needed to download a client or not, this is much more convenient.
---
Hey guys, we are beginning to gain more numbers these days. So in order to avoid reaching an uncontrollable amount , all new members need to make an application so we can be more selective as we grow
Last edited by CxTrXs; Apr 22, 2014 at 05:21 AM.
You haven't updated that main thread since I was still playing TopHats. Please do. Egad.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
You haven't updated that main thread since I was still playing TopHats. Please do. Egad.

Apply or GET OUT

In the Recruitment Thread of course...

~Cheshyre