Ranking
Originally Posted by sham View Post
:?

I've never really seen anyone that I've played with call AP items damage items. Attack damage and ability power. Dunno, but I understand now.

lolnoob

Stack phantom dancers.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
He is a bug , he has to be nasty lol.
Adurfasdag *derp*
Missed the pages.
I mean the new character.
Last edited by daxter99; Sep 19, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
please stop recommending to build rilay crystal scepter on kata to anyone
makes me want to rip my eyes

So you enjoy people just walking out of your ult? At least with rilaes they get slowed a little.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I know that the sale happens at different times around the day, and sometimes, google will help me out, and I find out what's going on sale tomorrow, but more times that now, it doesn't happen. Does anyone know some korean website or something that I can get the sale a day early or something. I'm so damn eager.
inq.
hotfix increases my raging boner for MF. God I love her as an ad carry. Her ult is now super viable cause of instant deployment.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
So you enjoy people just walking out of your ult? At least with rilaes they get slowed a little.

when you ult in a teamfight, the first thing the enemies will do is try to cc you, not mindlessly run
Youre basically paying 3105 gold for 80 ap.

Not to mention the element of surprise giving you 1+- second of cast time, they wont have time to get away from the range of your ult even without a slow.
Last edited by Kat; Sep 20, 2012 at 05:03 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
when you ult in a teamfight, the first thing the enemies will do is try to cc you, not mindlessly run
Youre basically paying 3105 gold for 80 ap.

Not to mention the element of surprise giving you 1+- second of cast time, they wont have time to get away from the range of your ult even without a slow.

Exactly, plus, in that one second of cast time alone, the ulti will do insane damage if AP was high enough, when it comes to kat, who cares about health as long as you can land at least a double kill mostly every time you attack, not to mention the opportunity you give for your team to finish things in case you didn't kill the rest.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Plus you usually aren't initiating with Kat, and your team will hopefully have some AoE cc or additional AoE damage to synergize with you. I played a game recently where a team fight broke out at mid, our mumu ulted, kat ulted, I ulted (mf), insta quadra. And not a single damn thing could be done about it. They surrendered instantly after that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games