Ranking
Yes well Wukong is strong and fun to use and Ezreal is also fun to use and also strong with his skill shots and his e like a mini flash.. Well you should really choose it's your choice :P
So which would you guys prefer? An Ap Yi or an Ad Yi?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Yes well Wukong is strong and fun to use and Ezreal is also fun to use and also strong with his skill shots and his e like a mini flash.. Well you should really choose it's your choice :P
So which would you guys prefer? An Ap Yi or an Ad Yi?

Neither, I'd rather have a Karma. Or an AFK
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Ezreal or Wukong?!

Who should I buy?

Wukong.
He is so much fun.

Learn him, master him. Laugh at your enemies when you fake them out.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Well, my irl friend bought Wukong to semi troll me. :<

I bought ezreal, and I love him. 2 flashes basically. OMGGG. I don't even need a slow, when I have a flash every 5 seconds.

Also, Ezreal has mad jukes :o

'Dat E.
inq.
What counters a good nunu top? Dumb consume sustain and blood boild he slows me with ice blast and I can't catch him. I freakin went 0/3 against him with Jayce and I wanna kill myself.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Deplete his hp with ashe/caytlin/vayne from afar.

Ashe is better for slowing him down, vayne and cayt are good for sending him (or yourself, for cayt) backwards and increasing the distance between you.

Or you can use a champ with massive poke damage like Nidalee or Mundo with mana/health regen item first. (depends on who you use) And then upgrade them to eliesia's miracle when you have about 1300.
Last edited by Dose; Sep 24, 2012 at 08:31 AM.
Dose is dead.
You'll want someone that can constantly take nunu's snowballs and still be able to farm. It's almost impossible to actually kill nunu in lane, because he is simply too tanky and too fast.

Riven comes to mind, max shield first and simply farm, get brut early if you're still having problems with nunu's snowball, otherwise just rush a BT. Rumble can also work if you manage to survive to lvl 6 without giving up too much of a lead, as his ult + q can do work on any high hp champion.

Otherwise many AP champions are capable of dealing with nunu in lane, it's just that they rarely have the tankiness/escape capabilities that is expected of a top laner. On a special note, Vlad is probably a terrible idea, unless you get babysitting from your jungler.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Shut up mr "5 trips with ryze in ranked"

It's okay to be mad

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
It's okay to be mad

Not even mad because I set up 4/5 of them for you.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks