Endurance Onslaught 6.0
YOU MET ASHER ROTH?! You my friend, are too sick.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
yea sponors get me special privlages xD he sponors ilthy :Ps i met kid cudi too we buddies lol
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
yea sponors get me special privlages xD he sponors ilthy :Ps i met kid cudi too we buddies lol

You're chip the rippa?
ayeee finnaly someone knows me on this game And yeah hey wheres ure pic lol
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
it should be up a bit or back a page or two (depending on how many posts per page you have it set to, mine's 40, defualt is 10)

didn't know about chip the rippa till now when i saw it in your sig, pretty good songs.
you have 660k views on bitch i feel good. wtf are you doing on a game like this?!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post

According to your wiki, you have been featured in many songs with kid cudi. I'm surprised I've never heard of you (no offense), although, It's weird to say I've heard your voice numerous times. It's kind of cool to see all the kinds of people who play toribash, I never realized rappers did too. Nice to (sorta) meet you. xD

Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
you have 660k views on bitch i feel good. wtf are you doing on a game like this?!

That was also my first question; however, I wouldn't have asked it so blatantly.
Last edited by JayStar; Sep 30, 2011 at 05:09 AM.
Well it's not like this isn't the first time a rapper has exposed himself to playing toribash. Oh wait, it is.
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
Well it's not like this isn't the first time a rapper has exposed himself to playing toribash. Oh wait, it is.

Well that is true, so what the fuck, why ARE you playing Toribash?
Im a raper

oh wait, i misread that

continue on
-----
but seriously why cnat famous people play video games?
Vin diesel plays World of Warcraft, so do a bunch of other celebrities. I think quintin tarentino does too
Last edited by 2worlds; Sep 30, 2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ