Toribash
Mind explaining why were you banned, CaKe?
I'm online on IRC, and via PM's.
-----
Nevermind, I talked to sir myself.

And found this...

Let's discuss guys.
Last edited by Eddy; Mar 17, 2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hhmm...He handled it wrong firstly.Secondly he couldn't accept an infraction,shit happens. Man up. Acting like a child isn't going to get you uninfracted and just because you called him a shithead doesn't mean the infraction will be lifted. Personally I find these actions unecessary and quite embarrasing actually...
Last edited by CoKe; Mar 17, 2013 at 07:47 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

If you get an infraction it's just to accept it, if you receive one you've done something to deserve it. (in this case, useless post)

and saying that his head is full of shit will definitely not help the situation and was unnecessary as Coke said.
Last edited by swedishpower; Mar 17, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
Siku can't touch this!
My advise would be:

Be careful on the apps.
I know this guy showed that he wanted to be here but... what he did once he got in?
yeah got banned.
Reason: Immature.

He also did some dumb threads in here, so yeah...
Last edited by largeKilla; Mar 17, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Exactly LargeKilla yo.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1902
"It's maturity and overall social skills that matter. Not to mention the ability to not make a fool out of yourself."

As I said etc.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

His post was on topic, dumb yes.. but on topic.
The TB staff has always been full of it & filled with children who can not make a valid argument.
-----
I am thinking an age restriction on our applications, thoughts?
-----
Also Largekilla, I am putting together a competition and wish for you and the rest of The Team to judge it if you wish.
Competition theme will be "sports" based on realism with sport based mods.
I will pay the prize, I need someone to make the thread.

NO ONE IS TO MAKE THE THREAD UNTIL IT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 18, 2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What? Really? Cake I expected more from you.
I'm starting to doubt if I made the right
choice or not. That's just pathetic. We're not 5 year olds anymore take a breath and breathe out. We all get infracted but complaining will get you nothing but trouble. You're a senior member. Get it together. I'm disapointed in you. The mods/admins know what they're doing. I'm surprised someone like you would do something like this. I've lost some respect for you that in Sony think I'll get back. But honestly, MAN UP. All of us here are not happy with you. We all make mistakes I understand that but really man, get it together, pick up your shit and put it in the toilet.
-----
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
His post was on topic, dumb yes.. but on topic.
The TB staff has always been full of it & filled with children who can not make a valid argument.
-----
I am thinking an age restriction on our applications, thoughts?
-----
Also Largekilla, I am putting together a competition and wish for you and the rest of The Team to judge it if you wish.
Competition theme will be "sports" based on realism with sport based mods.
I will pay the prize, I need someone to make the thread.

NO ONE IS TO MAKE THE THREAD UNTIL IT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

Thoughts?

Age restriction? Sounds fine, then again, I guess I would be the
only twelve year old to join this clan. YESSSS
...more on topic, yeah age restriction to the application would be a smart move. We won't get half as much people asking to join, a lot of them are my age or younger.

That sounds great, I'm good at those kinds of things.
Don't really have anything to add to that.
~ Supported
Last edited by CACROT; Mar 18, 2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Also, why the hell is D3m0nz perma-banned, it says it was "requested"... by who? :|

Yeah, he's not coming back.
I talked to him a while back, I'll tell you all that I know.
So, I was having a chat with him, he said that he almost quit, but didn't.
He was seeming a bit depressed or something probably something going on.
I don't have any idea why he would request a perma ban, but I could never really figure him out. That's pretty much all I know I have no idea why he would perma ban himself but atleast you have more of an idea what's happened.
Well, this is hardly enough reason for a "self-perma-ban" I believe... I've take a break from Toribash before, many times, never felt like "hey, I'm bored of all this, get rid of my account and items"...