ayeee finnaly someone knows me on this game And yeah hey wheres ure pic lol

I challenge you to a rap battle, add me on skype

Awww yea.
Lets rap battle.
Add me too;
Sam_Tauzin
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Sam you suck. anyways someone post a pic so i can make myself happy tonight.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Love you too dillion.
and here is something that will make your lady parts warm.
lmao i play this game when im on tour guys . i had a concert in Atlantic city new jersey last week . Gonna be having another in Baltimore just thanksgiving . Lmao culapou i dont battle amateurs smh add me on twitter though Ps: reveiled this because cuz im gonna be quiting this game soon . ps : anyone wanna take me on in nfs hot pursuit : blackdrftking23
kidcudi plays this too smh(shakin my head) how little you guys know lol
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Sep 30, 2011 at 05:34 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
No, but i'll follow you on twitter if you follow me. @DTajan
thanks sam, you spelt my name wrong again you idiot.- Dylon
<3 that pic I iz turned on... off
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Good brother.
and i fixed your fucked up name.
did that make you day ? ;)
xD im rich bitches but you can call me cheap the ripper

This make you day ;)

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Sep 30, 2011 at 05:51 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Im a raper

oh wait, i misread that

continue on
-----
but seriously why cnat famous people play video games?
Vin diesel plays World of Warcraft, so do a bunch of other celebrities. I think quintin tarentino does too

Well sure, but Toribash isn't very well known, I'm just wondering how he found it.
well don't wonder just ask i found out about it on Wii , unfortunately Wii sucks so i just had to try it on mac . seemed interesting at the time