Toribash
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
I like this. Join our IRC channel (#TLL) and get to know us. Most of us are American so there might be a GMT discrepancy, but I'm from the UK and icecolor is german.

And you're right, we're not a clan who cares about your ability to do anything. What we're after are nice people who it will be enjoyable to hang out with. That's also why using the IRC is very important.
Never met a Cambodian... although I do know what Cambodia is : [

Most people I play with usually says what's Cambodia :[
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
icecolor is german.

This.

There are alot of Cambodians that live near me. I had a few in my platoon also.
So i know what cambodia is.

I liked the app, even though everyone uses the "Best clan in toribash" line, and almost none of them even know is.

Go on the IRC and get to know us.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
lol how is that a mistake? you applied to us, and another clan with the same app. So basically you are showing us that you dont care about TLL, you just care about joining a clan. Which you are now in, and its a 3rd clan lol. not even beta. so you applied to 3 clans. Applying isnt a mistake
Name: Gentleman/Ken formerly known as ken07

Belt: Fifth Dan Black Belt

Forum Activity: 7.5/10

In-game Activity: 8/10

Previous Clans (in order): [Zero] , [Meta] , (Cosmic)

Why I'd Like to Join The Last Legion: I've been around the forum for awhile now and I know that you guys pretty well-known and have a casual atmosphere. I want to be part of a group that is friendly, social, and generally fidus Achates

A little about myself:
My name is Ken. I am a Vietnamese-American(family from Saigon and nearby areas) and at the age of fourteen. I spend my time on the Toribash Forums, In-game, and League of Legends. However, these games are only for free time. Education comes first in my family (and military...). I am interested in [TLL] because it has a lot great, active members and has a lot to offer. And I want to be a part of something that can improve my character and make friends that are des gens intéressants. :3

I thank you for your time reading through this application.
Last edited by visceral; Apr 10, 2014 at 03:28 PM.
wut.....someone actually made a decent app?

Go on the IRC and talk to us there, get to know us. Post around our forums and such.

Waiting on qubic to see if u applied to other clans also