Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Make a video on your mac that says," hey,sup".
I will then and only then hop off your weenie.

Until then, this freestyle battle is gunna be fucking fierce.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
lol im not using my mac , pass tense mac -sucks now that i found out about Alienware and such . im using a tablet duhhhhhhhh i might start a thread for a freestyle competition but i dont think ima do prizes really . i dont want you to jump on my bratwurst . i got children for god sakes .you white or black boi ?
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Sep 30, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague

I am black

Just some fucking proof is all i want.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
You wear hats inside too
I wear hoodies inside
-----
we must be bros
Last edited by 2worlds; Sep 30, 2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
want proof try to guess or figure out my real full name heh and who is that guy that u have on your signature

Lmao we laughing at you guys

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Sep 30, 2011 at 06:23 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
nice try trying to use wiki but nope wiki dont know everyones lifes read my wiki if you like and its you stil didnt say full name middle name counts too ;)
you still didnt follow me on twitter wassup with that yo haha concert :P you highly upset that got put early because of weather smh look at you now barely had people comm too forgot some of my lyrics but i guess it because i dont listen to my own music enough i gotta change that. Concert was supposed to start at 9:00 today but because of weather and we were doing out side joint concert we had to do it early and it it at 6:00
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Sep 30, 2011 at 06:56 AM.