Toribash
i realize im kinda late on the reply to MrAltzz but your main account was banned for lying so i do not think i can trust you and you should post an application in the application thread not here we do not take apps that are posted in here
I'm officially in the clan, which means I can participate in clan wars! Should be a lot of fun I'll most likely get on in a sec, see you then.
Hey Guys to make up for the lack of Post's I've been making some pre-made replays to post. There Named [Class-G] (Name of Replay) Here's One I Made Just Right Now. And Hope you Enjoy the replays and posts to come!

[Class-G] UnFound Properties.rpl
-----
um Guys Nerti the Leader of Beta wants war and I can't send or accept so If anyone wants to send it that would be nice becuase I can't send
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Jun 6, 2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MrAltzz is already in the clan? What's going on.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Awesome Replay
Here is a replay Itchy and I made--
Swexxmod.tbm--
Itchy * Azu *--
Enjoy guys :3
Attached Files
Itchy & Azu Demo Parkour.rpl (1.32 MB, 6 views)
oh finally its fixed but the problem is everything is deleted I lost all my replays D:
-----
Im downloading the game now its gonna take a little bit longer but im sure will be back
also I dont think thats a good idea to recruit everyone because maybe more people=more problems=hard time for leaders to solve the problem=more work for leaders to keep the balance of the clan and kick the inactive members

thats what I think
Last edited by birno; Jun 6, 2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
guys I cannot play toribash on this fuck tiny computer not even at the other the download failed and I cant play any fucking match plz give me a chance the big computer has been rebooted but that dosent mean its fixed ;(
-----
yes!!!!!! I fianlly got it I can now enjoy
Last edited by birno; Jun 6, 2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.