Ranking
Lactose intolerant mofo
Also, Jack Black is beast mode all day errday
Introduce me to everyone decent, I'll find evil in them.
You know I'm crazy. I have 4chan morals
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
has moderating effect your social life in real life?

I try to keep the two separate.

Originally Posted by TheFirstManceR View Post
And also, do the staff members(all of em, squads, uni, allz) like cookies? :3
Dey be some good cookies, man :3

Well I like cookies. Not sure about the rest.
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
I know Market Squad has to pay if we want TP and VIP. I assume GM and SMod are the same. Not sure about Admins though.

I got toriprime for the search function, but that's as far as it goes
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Admins can give themselves toriprime/vip. Best example is rittu. All rittu used his admin for was changing his avatar/signature/usertitle.

As for s-mods, I'm unsure, but i've seen a lot on prime/vip, such as chozo(|afk), who I doubt would buy anything.

As gum said, msquad members only got a green name, access to a few more boards, and regular local moderator privileges(with infracting capabilities).

I don't think prime/vip can be applied to whole usergroups, or, whether, it is a usergroup itself.

Now that I think about it, it sounds like a usergroup, with extra rights, that people can be individually put it, which would explain how admins can add themselves into it.

I hope that clears stuff up.
Hoss.
i was wondering whats going on with servers? Sometimes they just randomly crash, and kick everyone.
when can the toribash community expect this to be fixed?

cheers.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Admins can give themselves toriprime/vip. Best example is rittu. All rittu used his admin for was changing his avatar/signature/usertitle.

As for s-mods, I'm unsure, but i've seen a lot on prime/vip, such as chozo(|afk), who I doubt would buy anything.

As gum said, msquad members only got a green name, access to a few more boards, and regular local moderator privileges(with infracting capabilities).

I don't think prime/vip can be applied to whole usergroups, or, whether, it is a usergroup itself.

Now that I think about it, it sounds like a usergroup, with extra rights, that people can be individually put it, which would explain how admins can add themselves into it.

I hope that clears stuff up.

Smod's can alter signatures and avatars using modCP, but it's not nearly as powerful as adminCP, not entirely sure if I can even change someone's sigpic, but I can just simply put in whatever BBCode I like into signatures and change avatars.

Prime and vip are usergroups, and you can have multiple usergroups, once you have vip or tp you are put into the correct usergroup, the same is true for Qi and TC boosters.
Originally Posted by Vox View Post
Smod's can alter signatures and avatars using modCP, but it's not nearly as powerful as adminCP, not entirely sure if I can even change someone's sigpic, but I can just simply put in whatever BBCode I like into signatures and change avatars.

Prime and vip are usergroups, and you can have multiple usergroups, once you have vip or tp you are put into the correct usergroup, the same is true for Qi and TC boosters.

For those who want to see what does what:

With the modcp you can do this:

Admins can do this:

As you can see, mods can alter avatar, that's the ability to upload images or use an URL to change the avatar. They can change the signature, but only the BB-code. Ignore the profile picture, that is disabled on this forum, I think. The option to "view profile" links to a page that looks like a less detailed version of the adminCP for user manager, without the option to change anything.

With the adminCP you can alter anything you want freely.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Try the beginners sanctuary and googling "how to use BBCode", we don't help with trivial questions like that here.