Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Lunge:

Wow, very cool! I've always liked those sort of smooth, super quick direction changes.

but your head was floppy. (and that's not that big of a deal.)
replays pls cnc me

I'm trying a new style. I'll admit it's really, really twitchy but I'm trying to increase my speed.
Attached Files
!Dat--[M]--Blazing the Trail.rpl (391.7 KB, 43 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Blazing the Trail: I don't find it twitchy at all! Not in a negative sense anyways. It is twitchy, but not in the way people mean when talking about nooby replays, i.e. manipulating fast joints needlessly in a way that looks unnatural. All the quick spurts of speed look pretty natural here. I like the fact that you start with Uke's arm. Gives an impression of him being shredded by your Whirling tori from right arm to left foot. Nice boom on the chest, you really bury that fist in there. I wish you could get that decap without grabbing, though. I suppose there are a lot of "messy" hits here that don't DM, but you make enough of them to make it look like you're unleashing a flurry of kicks instead of a few planned ones, some of which miss.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
opener is great, speed makes me ughhgu

not sure what you ment about twitches, i dont see many at all

all hits are very well executed and the pose + grab decap looks sweet

can't find anything i dislike about this replay, gj o/
'u'
Return of the legs: Yes, i'm seriously going to give seriously serious cnc on this. Not very much though :P. Everything was as good as it can get when you have your own legs in your hands. I think that you could've gotten one more dm, but that's all. Nice pose. No, i'm not rating this. :P

Return of the legs: Same thing basically. I just think you should have tried not to get decapped. Unless you did that on purpose, of course. Nice pose xD
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Attack of the legs: Nice proof of concept, but not really cool to watch. I'd wager you could get a bit more control if you managed to grab the "butt" body parts, the tiny cubes on top of the glutes. You can still control the glute joints right? still, you lose the controlm that the chest joints afford you, it's a losing game trying to get anything stylish done that way.

Return of the legs: Actually a bit more stylish than the above. That's mainly because you focus on the more viable torso portion of your Tori. Still, I can see you don't even take this completely seriously yourself, leaving that self decap in.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Yeah, it was more of a joke thing. I didn't really mean for it to be a serious replay or anything :P

Also new replay, focusing on style. I didn't get that many dismemberments but meh
Attached Files
!Dat--[M]--360.rpl (120.2 KB, 25 views)
I do some videos
Wasn't really anything super awesome about it, but still cool.
Dms were pretty sweet, loved'em.
Foot grab was pretty nice, spins were just spins really.

Still a good replay tho, not really any flaws.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Bump with my noobish attempt at tricking (Trying to improve my spars)

Still can't pull off corks.
Attached Files
Trickwip.rpl (522.0 KB, 17 views)
I do some videos