Toribash
Originally Posted by oSloopay View Post
I will talk about my favorite mods, my talents, why I want to join All Stars,

you gotta fix that, also try come to our discord channel
L app
L Application
Hi my name is Mai'saan AKA SaanTheSun.
my GMT is pacific standard time and my discord is SaanTheSun#1199

Id like to join Liquor because i have a couple good friends in the clan including Catana who i've known for years and i always have really good fights with your members. I also want to join because I really feel like l is just a chill clan to be in and play with friends. I Make music and i plan on streaming soon as well so I cant wait to bring popularity to toribash again and maybe that will mean more clan wars and members. I also like to think im good at the game lol but my main mods are twinswords and boxshu lmao

Id also like to add that sometimes i can get passionate, not like crazy but I don't back down from any amount of trash talk. it actually fires me up because i'm a very competitive player. I will never disrespect any of our clanmates though I will only report if anything happens.
L Application!
Hi!

My name is Alex!,

My In-game name Is Rythm! I've been playing since October of 2009; So I guess you can say I've been around for some time!

My GMT Is Pacific Standard, and I'm usually on during the afternoon/evening! My Discord is 96Preme#0394.

Like to start of by saying why I'd like to join Liquor! I've played with many members in the past, during my younger days. And as we all know most of us come back to the game for the nostalgic feeling, well at least for me! A little about myself! Im currently enrolled into college to finish my major as a Mechanical Engineer, and spend most of my days working on cars! But, of course! I love spending all the free time I have on video games with a great group of friends and nothing more than great vibes! I usually play ABD, but usually come on to speak to friends!

Thanks for the consideration!
- Rythm <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
Hi!

My name is Alex!,

My In-game name Is Rythm! I've been playing since October of 2009; So I guess you can say I've been around for some time!

My GMT Is Pacific Standard, and I'm usually on during the afternoon/evening! My Discord is 96Preme#0394.

Like to start of by saying why I'd like to join Liquor! I've played with many members in the past, during my younger days. And as we all know most of us come back to the game for the nostalgic feeling, well at least for me! A little about myself! Im currently enrolled into college to finish my major as a Mechanical Engineer, and spend most of my days working on cars! But, of course! I love spending all the free time I have on video games with a great group of friends and nothing more than great vibes! I usually play ABD, but usually come on to speak to friends!

Thanks for the consideration!
- Rythm <3

Hey buddy, come on by and join our discord server.
-----
Welcome to the bar, Rythm.
Last edited by Frost; Jan 22, 2021 at 07:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Name Malik29mvOld 14
country France

hi I'm called malik 14 years I live a roubaix in France I mainly played in Boxshu ABD Lenshu I play quite often my Quality Are the Jumper,QI,Shovel my default are The Grab in Lenshu outside of toribash I do not have a specific life I go to college and I go home to play toribash and went to college I have no relative I live in an apartment with my big brother who plays a toribash also my is already in a clan I really like this game also I'm a little dueler I do not really have passion outside toribash I have a very quiet mentality thanks for reading my appli

Bro, i'm glad to see you but i don't recognize you at all. I suggest you to come and join our discord first and let's get along there, cheers

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by malik29mv View Post
Name Malik29mvOld 14
country France

hi I'm called malik 14 years I live a roubaix in France I mainly played in Boxshu ABD Lenshu I play quite often my Quality Are the Jumper,QI,Shovel my default are The Grab in Lenshu outside of toribash I do not have a specific life I go to college and I go home to play toribash and went to college I have no relative I live in an apartment with my big brother who plays a toribash also my is already in a clan I really like this game also I'm a little dueler I do not really have passion outside toribash I have a very quiet mentality thanks for reading my appli

Gonna have to deny you for a few reasons. One is you're in a clan already.
Another is you applied for AS as well at the same time.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Liquor recruiting1
Hello my name is Malik I'm 14 years old I live in A roubaix in the north of France I started toribash in 2016 I did a pose of 3 then I played a month and I did a pose of 2 years then resumed in January 2021 outside toribash I smoke chicha I do soccer I'm in college in 3rd I'll pass my patents this year but I play quite often every day almost I have no parents I live with my big brother of 21 years who also plays a toribash I think I have everything say I do not have an exciting life thank you for reading
Aaaaye hello there, what's going on?

I am Impulse,

I am 27 years old and when I am not working I am usually playing toribash.In real life I work as a police officer and when I am also a martial artist. Even tho I am on the blue side of the government I sure as hell like to drink a few sometimes and I sometimes even dare to tuch tha ganja.

I am a custom belt and mainly play abd, and if I can say so myself, I am quite good at it but, no need to brag ofcourse xd.
I am generally lookin for people to play with, and I always see alot of Liquor members online. I thought it be fun to see what yall about.

I usually am, as they say in my country, off the map, which means that u got shit in yo system hahaha.
I love listening to music and I don't have a specific genre I like, I like hanging in vc and fuckin about xD

anyway through writing this application I wanted to ask if you guys have a spot left for a homeless dude looking to find his next, and probably final spot in this community.

I'd love to hear soon from yall, have a nice day!

My discord is g99master#3434
Even if I don't get accepted don't hesitate to hit me up, I am always ready to play a few games with ya
The dangerous I am, the more higher I play. wait...
How's it going?

I'm Xife, a 17 year old Immigrant that loves to play Toribash. I've played Toribash for a good while now (since 2012/13) and in my humble opinion I think I got pretty good. I'll get the boring stuff out the way first, so my GMT is 0 and I'm already on your guys discord.

Now, to the more interesting stuff...I want to join Liquor for a few reasons, the main reason is because of the players. I played alongside many Liquor players such as Frost, Forex etc and I got to say that I love the atmosphere of the clan and the overall connection you guys have with each other alongside the friendly banter and jokes. It really does feel more like a family than just a bunch of guys playing a game. The second reason why I want to join Liquor is because...damn I love to f*cking drink. I guess it runs in my slavic blood lol.

I've been in a couple of clans which include: The old [AS] and [Obey] before applying here. There has been more I just forgot the names of them. My favourite mods in TB include ABD, Taekkyon, Boxshu Mushu and Greykido, but out of all of these ABD is definitely the mod that I am best at. One of my greatest achievements was when I got 2nd place in the Top 5 Insane fights a couple of years ago (I don't remember the specific video but I'm somewhere on there).

Outside of TB things that interest me the most are psychology, business, mountain biking and mma/boxing. Funny enough I wanted to go pro in all of these at some point but right now I got a business and psychology phase and I have hopes that I will soon be in arms length of starting a successful business. Another one of my hobbies that I haven't mentioned yet is art, drawing specifically. Every now and then when I get inspired I love to draw, I draw everything from skulls, plants, landscapes all the way to portraits etc.

I also added in some replays as a cherry on top ;)
Attached Files
smash.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
lol.rpl (49.0 KB, 0 views)
safbak.rpl (43.9 KB, 0 views)
print("Hello, World!")