Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Mikes View Post

World Health Organization Document

This link lol. Darkember. You are not citing anything either. So where do you get your info? The media. Smh such hypocritical statements you make lol. Never have i ever had issue being high and driving. Helps me in my opinion.

I assume this wast posted in response to Darkember asking for sources.

The source you posted has a load of examples and reports on the adverse effects of cannabis. It even has this section:

4.4.1 Cannabis and driving. Cannabis impairs driving ability and confers a higher risk for motor vehicle accidents. In experimental settings, cannabis impairs psychomotor skills and cognitive functions associated with driving, including vigilance, time and distance perception, lane tracking, motor coordination, divided attention tasks, and reaction time.170 Drivers may attempt to compensate by driving more slowly and increasing their following distance. On highways, cannabis is the most frequently reported illicit drug in connection with impaired driving and accidents, including fatal accidents. In the US, (2013), 62.6% of fatally injured drivers were tested for drugs and more than one-third (34.7%) were positive for cannabis. 171 In other countries some attribute increased roadside accidents to cannabis.172,173,174,175 The use of cannabis in combination with alcohol increases the risk of impairment more than use with either drug alone as the effects were additive.176

Have you read your source?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.