Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Y ou guys can fuck yourselves now seriously. I’ve been waiting for my set for over a month now, and you still haven’t showed me anything. You guys are lazy fucks.
Last edited by Abel; Jul 26, 2010 at 01:40 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Whoa chill brah. I have more request then just you. And to be honest, your price is quite low. And bitching at me because i am taking to long to make YOU a set is not gonna make me do it any faster. Everyone seems to be inactive in this show, so i am basically running it by myself, plus i have another shop. And i have other things besides art i gotta do. So tell you what. Take your request over to Tersus & Malus. and we will handle it there.
Aka jusmi.
Nah to be honest I don't care. I've been waiting patiently and you couldn't even bother to say "Please wait a bit more, because I am busy." I had to find this shop.. It was on like page 13. No one is active? Ask them to be. And because of the waiting the price shoulda go down. But don't worry. I'l find someone who is not that busy.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
ok doxxy no pressure but dont forget mine ,)
also if no one is active in this then close it and ill put my request in ur new shop.