Toribash
Original Post
YOUshop
YOUshop is finally here!

Some of these features are still not quite yet available. This is only the beta, so there are bound to be some bugs.

Please keep any discussion of YOUshop in this thread.
Originally Posted by kjhg53 View Post
What if a clan makes a shop? There should be clan options so everyone in the clan can drop off items BUT one or two people like the leader and co leader can remove items and dosomthing with the money.

I like this idea, but a number of clans already have shops with their designated 'bank' user.

However, it'd be really nice to have some sort of Qi exception for putting items in a clan shop...

For example, our clan bank user has 14qi. So anytime we get shaman items or anything with Qi restrictions, we have to send it to our leader. It'd be a lot easier if we could just send it to our 'bank' user without the Qi restriction.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
I like this idea, but a number of clans already have shops with their designated 'bank' user.

However, it'd be really nice to have some sort of Qi exception for putting items in a clan shop...

For example, our clan bank user has 14qi. So anytime we get shaman items or anything with Qi restrictions, we have to send it to our leader. It'd be a lot easier if we could just send it to our 'bank' user without the Qi restriction.

For that a new type of user would probably have to be created, without Qi restrictions. It'd also have to only be able to receive items without Qi restrictions. Also unable to equip items, likely.

Probably too much work, when people can just sell stuff in their own shop and then send the TC to the clan bank.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
You should be able to sell textures in the youshop (like right thigh texture not a design the item texture). I think that would make it better. Still it is nice thanks veb
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
You should be able to sell textures in the youshop (like right thigh texture not a design the item texture). I think that would make it better. Still it is nice thanks veb

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=46685
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
it might be a cool feature to add though. I know a lot of people accidentally bought duplicate textures, so it would provide them an outlet to get ride of them, and a way for some of us to pick up a texture for a little cheaper than shop price.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
it might be a cool feature to add though. I know a lot of people accidentally bought duplicate textures, so it would provide them an outlet to get ride of them, and a way for some of us to pick up a texture for a little cheaper than shop price.

The ToriExchange can transfer textures, so that isn't necessary.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
The ToriExchange can transfer textures, so that isn't necessary.

I am not aware of a way to get a texture transferred via TE... I own another account that I would like to transfer the textures from, but I tried it and did not see a way possible.
Ahh... It's like selling the item. Put a sell price at 1tc, and run to buy it before some sneaky fellow does. Sorry about going off-topic.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Ahh... It's like selling the item. Put a sell price at 1tc, and run to buy it before some sneaky fellow does. Sorry about going off-topic.

It's sorta on-topic if you consider being able to transfer via TE may change whether it's a feature in the Youshop...

but I digress. To sell something in the TE, you have to transfer it to you portfolio. One would assume you deactivate the item, and then do so. It is not possible (at least for me).