Toribash
1 big question
bennykimonato make this clan
then
why he quit from snoop and join Icof
MY FRIENDS ARE SO MANY UNTIL I CANT COUNT IT :3
Hi my name User MARCOS1997 and as you see I'm in good muinto mainly judo tournament and tambén I like to duel my bets are 450 TC or more as you see I ESTO passing for the second phase of the black belt please stop the invitation I'll accept your invitation thanks ..
Belt:Brown Belt
Reason to join:Because this clan is AWESOME and i think that i think that as an addition to this clan i would make it MORE AWESOME
Biography:I like cheese i am a pretty good at sparring also akido judo and wushu
Fourm Activity:4-7
In-game Activity:4-7
Previous Clan:SNOOP
Favorite Mod:Sparr
MR.HAPPYCABBAGE : }
Want Join Clan Snoop
Name: Saddam (Darkneszzz)
Belts: Browns Belt
Why you want to join: i want help this clan to be best clan
Biography: I like cheese i am a pretty good at sparring also akido
Forum Activity: 5
Ingame Activity: 5
Previous Clan: Snoop
Favorite Mod:aikido
...After being gone for quite a while (too much GTA V, etc.) I think I can make a return. Maybe.

I've been thinking to change clans, but naaaaaaah, too much effort.

MineCraft Aether!!!
Name: (real name and ingame name) rayyan and pentatium
Belts: (min blue)brown
Why you want to join:because ur clan is awsome and i wanna be the part of awsomness
Biography:my name is rayyan i lived in indonesia at jakarta selatan
Forum Activity: (for one week)everyday
Ingame Activity: (for one week)5 times for one week/ even more not less
Previous Clan:ETK
Favorite Mod:greykido, judofrac, aikido, judo
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
Name: Real = IsaGraha Ingame : Kaizerbeelze
Belts: Blue
Why you want to join: This clan has a nice name, and I know,.. this clan has a lot of members, so... I want to join this clan, because I wanted to get closer with all members of this clan, hope can join this clan
Biography: i like photograph , listen music , writing , and so on , i'm 18 years old , i love ragdoll game like toribash because this game can make your own move just like your ragdoll and anyway.. , im an alt.. , my previous account is : Isagraha and enj0i33 , i was playing this game since 2010 :3 , i think that's all
Forum Activity: (0/10) = 8
Ingame Activity: (0/10) = 9
Previous Clan: Idiotclan
Favorite Mod: i am pretty good at aikido , aikido big dojo , wushu , twinsword , greykido , etc.
Last edited by KaizerBeelze; Mar 14, 2014 at 03:49 AM.