Toribash
Alivip:
the effect of a spiral is quite hard, because if I try to make something similar to that, It will make one lop, and then nothing (there is no possible constantness). If you want, I can make different moves with the particles, and also, with 200k they can be double fun flames, for example, check this one:

and the pincels will look like this:

and for mixing them, for example, you can reach something like this:

Julespino:
if you want to see better the pincel hand flames, in this post (see above) are pics of them.
Also, the wings are exclusive design, but I could make something similar, if you want. SAME SAME, impossible.
If any question, please, donīt doubt contacting me
Last edited by Tinerr; Aug 14, 2009 at 11:21 PM.
ok. the first image with the huge head flame would be great. if i can get the large part to be purple and have the purple fade out to black as it reaches the hands... that would be great.

as for the hands, keep them as is. normal black pincil hands.

UPDATE: i need 2 green feet that fade into red. make it do a circle around the foot. (sorta like a halo, but on feet) XD

it should look like the lighter purple, right hand flame in this image. (still green/red tho)

Julespino:
Ok, give me time to fix all the possible problems of it and I will send them soon =)

donīt desesperate if It takes long, I will be complicated today with my PC times :P

forging and sending asap

Alivip: so you want this one:

(they are two, one for each hand) fading to purple when reaching the hand? (they go from head to hands).
PLUS
Pencil hand flames
PLUS
two feet flames, from green to red, but the question is: Circle around the feet, or looking like the right hand flame from the picture you shown?
hi i whant 2 feet flames
coler:void to supernova or just plyn void
shape:the normal shape
moves:norma
aka norma viod feet flames
i can pay up to 200k for bouth
Last edited by Bloob; Aug 15, 2009 at 06:04 PM.
k ill wait just dont take too long tinerr
and remmeber 1 left 1 right the same
Last edited by Julespino; Aug 15, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
i will take it i will sent tc now

edid: You've sent 190000 toricredits to Tinerr

thank you

how mutch do u ask for a gorin flame going up to the head
Last edited by Bloob; Aug 15, 2009 at 06:57 PM.