Toribash
Well alert was in that server for a while so was I. and about that clan war I see no reason not to accept except their is no prize -.- but this is not a yes yet
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.
Originally Posted by Zeromano View Post
Well alert was in that server for a while so was I. and about that clan war I see no reason not to accept except their is no prize -.- but this is not a yes yet

I'll throw in 4k, not much I know but it's all I got atm :[

Oh and so i herd u liek duckz?
Attached Files
duck.rpl (93.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by bumfluff; Sep 22, 2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Failed to save the replay for some reason, so here it is again.
I don't know why do you want a prize that badly. It's about honor and fun.

Anyways, guys, if you see someone who should join us, tell him/her to apply. We need members.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Who told you to wait 2 hours for me in a room I didn't even know about? Not me, that's for sure...

If you read my reply to your challenge, you would have known.

Well, whatever. Hope we can plan a better war in the future.
As a Prize why does it mean TC right away it could mean multiple of things but if you want no prize I guess not prize
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
If you read my reply to your challenge, you would have known.

And when did you reply? When I wasn't on. When were you waiting for me in the room? When I wasn't on. Why can't you understand this?
Belt: 2nd dan
Timezone: GMT+2
Favourite Mod: I don't have one :o
Reason why you want to join: Bumfluff is a good friend of mine, so.. yeah. :P And this clan doesn't seem to be retard-friendly like the most clans are.