Toribash
Would it be possible for someone to make a script that shows how close a joint it to DMing in a percentage? Like, to be able to highlight one of ukes joints and press a hotkey to make a percentage appear next to the joint? It would be a very useful script and I don't think it would be extremely hard to code afaik.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
What do you mean with percentage? Do you just want to know how much is currently missing till dq or how high the propability is, it will dq in the next frames. The latter is harder to do.
Signature temporarily out of order.
He's not talking about dq.

I think what he meant to say is that when you receive damage to a joint,then their is a higher probability that the joint will dm upon next time,and this probability would decrease with frames/time.

For exampleamage that can be received before dm:x=100
If he gets a hit then x<100,then x starts increasing till it reach some maximum.
He wants to see x when he hovers over the joint.

Um,that's how I thought it worked,excuse me if I'm wrong(God knows I can be xD).
Basically, what I want to know is how close a joint is to DMing at a certain frame. Say I'm trying to get a DM. I hit the joint, but it doesn't DM. I want to be able to see how close that joint is to DMing.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Its a good suggesestion, and i think William got it right, but made a little expantion on it. I'd love to see this script be made, it would be awesome. And for those who doesnt understand Williams explanation(no offense): If you hit a joint and it doesnt get dismembered, then you could see if it was close to get dismembered. Example: You hit a Joint and it says 80% damaged. Then it will stay at that damage procent, so if you hit it and give the rest of the 20% in damage, then it would dismember. It could also be expanded by making some joints harder to break than others, and maybe be able to adjust each one of them in singleplayer. I dont know if you understood this better, but its worth a try.

~Ninjabent
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
We don't have access to how close a joint is to dismembering if I recall correctly.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by link1020 View Post
Its a good suggesestion, and i think William got it right, but made a little expantion on it. I'd love to see this script be made, it would be awesome. And for those who doesnt understand Williams explanation(no offense): If you hit a joint and it doesnt get dismembered, then you could see if it was close to get dismembered. Example: You hit a Joint and it says 80% damaged. Then it will stay at that damage procent, so if you hit it and give the rest of the 20% in damage, then it would dismember. It could also be expanded by making some joints harder to break than others, and maybe be able to adjust each one of them in singleplayer. I dont know if you understood this better, but its worth a try.

~Ninjabent

True,also,I recall their is recovery though too,right?After hit,it starts increasing from 20percent to 30percent...or no? :P

We don't have access to how close a joint is to dismembering if I recall correctly.

This should go into game suggestions probably then.
Will, I have no idea. But if there isnt, then it should be made.
Yoyo, if there is no chance for us to see how close it was at getting dm'ed, then it could at least just be made without any options about it. So we do not know how close it is to getting dm'ed, but it would still dm easier after getting hitten.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!