Toribash
Size:512x512
Hair color: Dark browinish black with a small bit of dark green on one or several of the bangs.
Hair style: Emo, Black Headband tied in a knot at the back of my head. With a piece of metal on the front (Naruto style) that has the word "Lunatic" in green letters on the metal.
Eye color: Glowing Neon Emerald Green, and a blue Dragonball Z scouter over the left eye if you can. If you cant then dont do the scouter.
Face details: One straight black line for the mouth, Fangs (Canine Teeth like triangles/Vampire Teeth) poking out downward from the lip, Black paint around the eyes like thick eyeliner.
Skin color: Light Tan. A slight bit darker then Dae's.

PS: I hope this isnt too much for you. If its not too much trouble I would like to see a model of the head before I recieve it.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Size: 128x128
Hair Color: Blackish with Green Strifes on it
Hair Style: Emo :3
Eye color: Green and Black :o
Face details: uuh make it looks like this? >>>> :3 (not exactly like it, make it Anime-ish o.o)
Skin color: black with green lines on it (idk if you could understand what i meant by this)

TY :3
‹^›(◣_◢)‹^›
i was here when it was free so i should get my free head ok it is size 128X128
hair emo with acid and vamp highlights
face smirk
eyes toxic and vamp left toxic right vamp
skin kinda tan
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Size: 256x256
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style:emo
Eye color: Black
Face details: smile, scars
Skin color: fair

I posted this while it was free, u skipped it though!!

Wtf! I asked before and was waiting for my head and you said I would get it! Now you just cancled making them..Well fine everyone come to my shop.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!