Ranking
Big ups Cowl, the keys at 2:20-3:13 are perfect. They stand out well from the rest of the mix. The rest of it is great, but those are perfect.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Big ups Cowl, the keys at 2:20-3:13 are perfect. They stand out well from the rest of the mix. The rest of it is great, but those are perfect.

It's also the part I was most pleased with, but I didn't want to overkill it by incorporating it into more of the song. Good things come in small packages :)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Cool song bro.
I like how it progresses unexpectantly whle keeping a very soothing flow. I can honestly say your songs helped me get more into electronic music!
What the title says, basically. I've long lost my drive to make music and so I thought I might as well upload these as they've been sitting on my desktop for a good few months. The glitch-hop song was going to be titled 'Cosmic', and the other dubstep song was never named as I never got roun to making a second half.

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
it's really just.. bland work you have. it's done alright, but i hear nothing new

Exactly why I stopped
Don't stop if you like doing it mate. I might be the only person who likes the little beats and stuff I make, which is why I do it. It doesn't have to be serious, just have fun with it.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body