Toribash
I still dislike most of the applications that are coming in. :/ Do I have to make an example to have you post there?
Anyways, I also say no. Will give my reason in a while and edit this post. On my phone right now
Was there something that i left in my app?

Or it is that you are not accepting apps?

I ,really, want to join Drunken Masters.
1. Name (Optional): Chandler Beltz

2. If you have skype(Optional): No

3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.): I am pretty good at aikido i had a good 30 streak today and I feel good. Aikido is pretty much my main mod so I am best at that relaxed.

4.Why you wna join [DM]: Because I would love a talented, active, and aikido mastered like this one.

and anything you want us to know.: That I have a weird scudule with my mom and dad so I have a weird activity rate.

5.Also must include 2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame.:

Forum activity: 6 out of 10

In-game activity: 6 out of 10
Attached Files
[D]Chandlerb-Madman.rpl (170.5 KB, 5 views)
dammm.rpl (30.3 KB, 3 views)
de3cap dexter.rpl (73.6 KB, 3 views)
decap drop.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
decap ponzo.rpl (71.0 KB, 3 views)
Decappr.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
Perhaps when we receive the results of our official app. I say no for now, but primarily because I do not want new members during this time period.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Yea, I want chander in the clan, but we should wait untill we are official untill we start accepting people, you will probz be auto-accepted IF we get official.
Last edited by JoboMan; May 8, 2011 at 02:08 AM.
I apologise for this post.
I think Chan needs a lot of work. But we will see.

I also need to get a hold of my buddy Jets.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
FWEEEEESTYLE, Free style it, you need to enclude the following:my talents
1. Name (Optional) superjesse
2. If you have skype(Optional) no i dont have it
3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.)won tornaments and play multiplayer
4.Why you wna join [DM] I want grow this clan up the best i wont a clan
and anything you want us to know.I wont know where we get offical ? 5.Also must includ2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame.I DONT KNOW how to get replays here: Yep i dont know how to get replays here
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
Well you basicly dont know your way around the forum, and as stated before, we are not accepting anyone untill we get our answer from the official board.
I apologise for this post.