Toribash
they should make like 30 objects available lol
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
blood, how bout meh suggestion??

P.S. Making toricash's mod still working on it
EDIT: First part is done (the middle one) gonna make the other parts (will gonna show it in a new thread)

EDIT: It's done check out the thread
http://forums.toribash.com/showthrea...729#post393729
Last edited by Basher515; Apr 29, 2008 at 10:07 AM.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
i will get right on it, hope u dont mind if i make a few changes
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
How about a Brinstar-type mod (the stage from super smash bros. melee and brawl) where both players are on separate platforms? The platforms' closest points are about 20 cm from each other and there is lava below the platforms slowly rising it's like 25 cm from the bottoms of the platforms but rises at a medium pace/slow pace and tori and uke must jump to stay alive and dominate the skies to win? Of course it'd be also good to tweak the gravity to see what suits this mod best: do you reduce it and let fierce air battle determine who stays alive, or increase it and make tori and uke really work hard to stay on top?
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
I will see if i can fix 4 ya

and what about babies? u want tori and uke to be babies? or do u want a baby to fall on top of them or what ?

You suck...
MasterPpv, ure mod is hard because it's hard for an object to rise slowly.

lool baby jousting kewl XD
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
It's OK I can wait. But please try anyway. If not, position the platforms far above the lava and have it rise quickly.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
well if u want them to "rise" they will have to keep rising and they will never fall down

gravity can only go in 1 direction you know >.> i declare that your mod idea will be impossible, until 3.3

also isnt there already a lightningfighter joust?